Stephanie McBride Meal Train

Robin Williams has sent a message regarding the Meal Train Plus for The McBride Family.

There is a little confusion on how to pay for donations and/or services. You have THREE options. FIRST, you can go through the MealTrain donation link on her page. Please note that there are fees taken out of the donation. For example, if you donate $100, then STEPH will receive approximately $95 of that donation. The SECOND option is to pay via the Venmo app, which is similar to PayPal. This is the better option with less fees deducted from the donation amount. Her Venmo account name is “@Stephanie-McBride-14” and these payments will go straight to her bank account. If either of these options create an issue, then the THIRD option is to text message me for her home address to mail a check:)

Following is a list of services and amounts:

$100 - HOUSEKEEPING
$75 - MEDICAL (acupuncture)
$35 - MEDICAL (Insurance Co-Pays)

If you have specific questions, text 281-332-5396

Kind Regards,
Robin Williams

Celebration and Continued Prayers
Posted 06/13/2019 by Robin Williams
Hello Team Steph! Today, Steph started her third round of chemo and received more good news from the doctor! Her liver enzymes are even lower than the last visit and are a few points away from being normal. However, her hemoglobin is low so they will adjust chemo, which means she might need a blood transfusion; unless of course the adjustment to chemo works. Her chemo will now be every other week in lieu of two weeks on and one off. We can only attribute these improvements to the power of prayer and diligence of the medical team surrounding her as well as close friends and family bringing love and laughter to her in every opportunity. Please continue to PRAY WITHOUT CEASING for this healing miracle. Steph is a light and strength to us all and she and her family NEED our committed prayers. Thank you all so much from the bottom of our hearts. Sincerely, Robin :)

I mistakenly signed up for one meal not realizing that you actually deliver the meal. Don't make this mistake unless you live close by and can deliver. This deal is complicated as all get out but I will find a way to help somehow.

When you volunteer for a paid service, can you pay immediately???
Text Robin Williams at the number in the previous update. She can help. I went through Meal Train, wasn't the simplest but it can be done. There is a schedule of services that can be provided for, including meals provided by a vendor.
Robin sends out email updates which I shared above. Prayers for Stephanies continued healing and for the McBride family.

Text Robin Williams at the number in the previous update. She can help. I went through Meal Train, wasn't the simplest but it can be done. There is a schedule of services that can be provided for, including meals provided by a vendor.
Robin sends out email updates which I shared above. Prayers for Stephanies continued healing and for the McBride family.
THanks MV. What I wanted was to provide meals through a vendor for them. I sent her an email with my phone number to call. Hopefully she gets back to me.

Reactions: Mightyvol
Prayer Request
Posted 07/15/2019 by Robin Williams
Hello Team Steph! Tomorrow is a big day. Stephanie will be having a CT scan. Please pray for progress! It’s all in God’s hands and believe me when I say He is working a miracle through her for all of us to witness. Please also pray for peace and calm in her and Jere’s mind, body, and soul as they navigate the procedures and conversations with their medical team. They both thank you all for the continued prayers, love and support! Ask and it will be given! Matthew 7:7 Much Love, Robin

Reactions: Hurley Mooncalf
My wife went through chemo and so far seems she recovered. Despite insurance, we're still paying for the costs.

TEAM STEPH Update
Posted 10/10/2019 by Robin Williams
Team STEPH, We are so blessed to witness God work miracles in Steph‘s life. Please continue to pray for further progress and total healing. She will have a port put in today that will support the weekly chemo treatments without having to set an IV every time. Our prayer request right now is that the full body scan, set to take place in a few weeks, shows continued shrinkage of the tumors. Overall, the McBride Family is doing well and sincerely thanks everyone for their love and support. Most importantly, remember there is power in the name of Jesus, so fall on your knees and fight with us for Steph. Best wishes to you all! Kind Regards, Robin

Reactions: CA_Vol and jp1
My wife went through chemo and so far seems she recovered. Despite insurance, we're still paying for the costs.
Cancer is horrible. A friend was just diagnosed. If your employer offers Aflac, get the CANCER policy. It pays a lot of $$ for treatments and is very cheap. Don't think it can't happen to you. My wife and I have it and children are free! Good luck.

Cancer is horrible. A friend was just diagnosed. If your employer offers Aflac, get the CANCER policy. It pays a lot of $$ for treatments and is very cheap. Don't think it can't happen to you. My wife and I have it and children are free! Good luck.

You said it, LO. And it is as scary for the loved ones as it is for the one suffering the scrounge. I hope your friend beats this thing. Help him/her believe that as faith is 3/4 of the battle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mightyvol
Will McBride’s Mom Steph, is now in hospice care. I have never been more proud of Volnation and the UT fan base than when they respond to the needs of others. Thank you Volnation for a job well done. Prayers of peace and comfort during this final trying stage. God Bless and keep you in perfect peace Steph.

Service Information
Posted May 4, 2021 by Robin Williams
In loving memory of Stephanie Shows McBride, visitation and public service will be held on Thursday, May 6, 2021. Location and visitation times are listed below along with the obituary link of which will soon have updated information. https://www.dignitymemorial.com/.../stephanie-mcbride... Clear Creek Community Church 999 FM 270 League City, TX 77573 Thursday, May 6, 2021 Private Viewing for Family and Close Friends @ 3PM Public Viewing @ 4PM Public Service @ 5PM
f2c3883b-65ff-4a07-b8d0-c9e3730783dc.jpg

VN Store

Back