Not open for further replies.
Will Ignont
Jordan Murphy

Matthew Butler
Theo Jackson
Shanon Reid
K'rojhn Calbert
Jacquez Jones

along with Sham and Cheyenne could all see increased roles.

That'd definitely help buoy our defense at all three levels (LB more than anything), and Calbert could be huge if he comes in to start at one of the guard positions.
agreed. esp the ones in bold. but yeah, that's a group of guys that if they turned in to kids that you knew who they were, that'd be a good thing.

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
He went from a 138 QBR to 163. From 7.3 YPA to 9.3. Massive improvements.

From 58th in YPA and 44th in QBR nationally (thus, "mediocre" or just slightly above average) to 8th and 6th nationally.

Didn't mean mediocre in a derogatory sense, just that he was fairly average under Chaney, then elite under Canada. And considering he only passed ~23 times a game (not that much), 7 more TDs in a season is significant.

He also had James Conner in his senior year. Conner was hurt and then diagnosed with cancer his junior year. I said his senior was better but Canada runs a wide open offense, and each year can be different based on how good your defense is.

He went from a 138 QBR to 163. From 7.3 YPA to 9.3. Massive improvements.

From 58th in YPA and 44th in QBR nationally (thus, "mediocre" or just slightly above average) to 8th and 6th nationally.

Didn't mean mediocre in a derogatory sense, just that he was fairly average under Chaney, then elite under Canada. And considering he only passed ~23 times a game (not that much), 7 more TDs in a season is significant.
What is the comparison from his year before Chaney to after?

Spoke to their office.
They recommend getting there the 18th.
Scans the morning of 19th
Sonic procedure morning of 20th
Endoscopy/removal afternoon of the 20th.
24 hrs rest minimum before attempting the trip back, so thru the night of 21st.
Nights of 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st.
We have to take the kids but which hotel doesn't matter in the least. Just 2 beds and them safe, nothing else is of any importance.

Leaving now for appt in Knoxville and will be back in a few hours.
yeah, we're good. hit me up on that email....

Saw where Phillip Webb visited and got on his Insta... has pics of his visits at AU, AL, and FLST... pretty creative and impressive uni shots... ours I have to say is Meh and basic.... we need to step up our visit/uni pics game...

Saw where Phillip Webb visited and got on his Insta... has pics of his visits at AU, AL, and FLST... pretty creative and impressive uni shots... ours I have to say is Meh and basic.... we need to step up our visit/uni pics game...
Are you saying we need more smokey gray uniforms pics?

I personally just think Simonton has a better eye, and is more knowledgeable about Football in general than Hubbs or AP. AP is good at getting in with some of the recruits (especially instate and GA)... Hubbs doesn't offer much.
Yes. But he's a Gator and/or a leg jumper. Her lets it slip out way too much.

Also, I'm going to drink cheap beer just to piss @bignewt and @Big Gucci Sosa off.
giphy.gif

Since I noticed Bass lurking? Fun fact! Bass broke down over the sheer amount of money the Phillies threw out for players and pitching...Braves tied em up last night. 😉
Long time til July, but being within 6 games of first by the All-Star game would be a good thing in itself...might be way better by then with Keuchel coming in.

FWIW my son went to dabo’s Football camp this last weekend. He spent a ton of time around the kids. Was as genuine and magnetic a person I have seen from afar in some time

I don’t see Clemson going anywhere while he’s there.

I had always thought his was an act and that he wasn’t smart enough to run either side of the ball and be an elite coach. My opinion of him did a complete 180. He has the “it” factor to the Max.
Wrong forum man. This is the VOL forum. Try clempsuck.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back