Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

I think he is going to find the depth chart at Tennessee much more appealing, and the idea that Tennessee and Kentucky have both shared similar results over the past two seasons. Kentucky may be the sexier name, but he is (and should be) all about getting the spotlight on himself. He will struggle to do that in Lexington with all the other shiny new toys. In Knoxville, he becomes the crown jewel.
But in the end, does he want to be the crown jewel, or does he want his last chance to go all the way?

So when they say Barnes thinks they can get the numbers to work, there’s no other way than to say someone is leaving, right?

But in the end, does he want to be the crown jewel, or does he want his last chance to go all the way?
Again, Tennessee and UK have had similar results over the past two seasons, and Tennessee owns a 4-2 record H2H. Who is to say he has a remarkably better chance to go all the way at UK than he does at UT?

So when they say Barnes thinks they can get the numbers to work, there’s no other way than to say someone is leaving, right?
There has been some talk that Bailey is eligible to walk-on, and the fact Tennessee hasn’t announced his addition lends some possibility to that idea. I had been told that there’s someone on the roster who they will push out to make room if needed, but I’m hoping the Bailey option is the one that happens.

Reactions: walkenvol
There has been some talk that Bailey is eligible to walk-on, and the fact Tennessee hasn’t announced his addition lends some possibility to that idea. I had been told that there’s someone on the roster who they will push out to make room if needed, but I’m hoping the Bailey option is the one that happens.

As a walk-on, would he still be required to sit out or would he be cleared to play in that case?

Tuition exchange very well may be possible

Again, Tennessee and UK have had similar results over the past two seasons, and Tennessee owns a 4-2 record H2H. Who is to say he has a remarkably better chance to go all the way at UK than he does at UT?
I'm not sure on the remarkably better chance, but I would say a better chance at Kentucky, but who knows for sure.

Make both happen and bring in Blackshear and Bilau. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Assuming the man on the outs was Kent, we would have a front-court of...

7-0 Plavsic
6-10 Blackshear
6-10 Bilau
6-9 Burns
6-9 Fulkerson
6-9 Pember
6-8 ORN

😳

Then we’d have Turner, Bowden, James, Johnson, Pons, Gaines, and then Bailey sitting out. Shortest guy on the team is 6-2. That is some serious length. Probably not a bigger front-court in the country.

Reactions: SpartaVol

VN Store

Back