'20 IL S Antonio Johnson

Surely you have the ability to use your eyes? Did you watch any of the tape? He will end up high 4*
That's why I'm confused at the suggestion. Obviously very impressive on film, in person and dominant at a Rivals camp. Also no history of our coaches doing those deals.
Usually the higher athlete is offered first and there's a history.
This just doesn't fit enough criteria to justify the assumption.

The boy good.

My Gosh, the package deal was just a suggestion! I never stated it was a fact, just that it was a possibility. Package deals are happening more and more every cycle. Yeah, Spraggins looks good and could have very well earned his own scholarship. On the other hand, Johnson could have been waiting to make sure UT accepted his buddies commitment before committing himself. Either way, it looks like we got ourselves 2 more commits that can hopefully help this team progress in the future. Go Vols!

Reactions: SmokinBob
The offers were likely individual, standalone deals.

The commitments may be something entirely different. After all, they came to camp together.

Reactions: TennMan101
Don't worry about them man. We aren't allowed to have an opposing opinion.

Who said, or should I say, posted that you or anyone else aren’t allowed to have a opposing opinion? I’m seriously asking. You or anyone else may post something I don’t agree with and, if I or anyone else, offer a rebuttal, doesn’t constitute not giving you a chance to to voice your opinion, so how do you or anyone not have the opportunity to give your opinion?

I'm enjoying it. Still think it was a package deal. It's the orange glasses crowd that's making a package deal seem like a bad thing.
Neither one is big enough for a package deal unless the coaches think they were. Game changers is what you look for in a package deal, ie top 40 player or 5 star .

Who said, or should I say, posted that you or anyone else aren’t allowed to have a opposing opinion? I’m seriously asking. You or anyone else may post something I don’t agree with and, if I or anyone else, offer a rebuttal, doesn’t constitute not giving you a chance to to voice your opinion, so how do you or anyone not have the opportunity to give your opinion?
It's not a rebuttal if your opinion is posted as a false fact. One can't have a discussion if I say I think and you say I know. If i say i believe it's a package deal anyone is more than welcome to debate and give your reasons for your belief. But when you respond with "no he is a take, it was not a package deal," you are stating your opinion as fact and most people on here won't listen to you to give your reason why you believe it's a package deal. They just discredit your opinion saying your wrong. Its kind of like a Republican trying to have a debate with a Democrat.

It's not a rebuttal if your opinion is posted as a false fact. One can't have a discussion if I say I think and you say I know. If i say i believe it's a package deal anyone is more than welcome to debate and give your reasons for your belief. But when you respond with "no he is a take, it was not a package deal," you are stating your opinion as fact and most people on here won't listen to you to give your reason why you believe it's a package deal. They just discredit your opinion saying your wrong. Its kind of like a Republican trying to have a debate with a Democrat.

It is not always the way you are painting it by saying “It’s ok, man. We aren’t allowed an opposing view”. No one is stopping you or anyone one else to post their view. That was my point.

Reactions: butchna and Sleegro
It is not always the way you are painting it by saying “It’s ok, man. We aren’t allowed an opposing view”. No one is stopping you or anyone one else to post their view. That was my point.
Oh, I understand that lol. I know it's not always like that people agree with things I post sometimes. Just lately it seems if I have an opposing view 'I'm wrong.' My statement was kind of a half truth, half joke kind of thing.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Oh, I understand that lol. I know it's not always like that people agree with things I post sometimes. Just lately it seems if I have an opposing view 'I'm wrong.' My statement was kind of a half truth, half joke kind of thing.

It’s not like you are a passing bammer, Gator, dawg or whatever other sec poster that humps their way on to our forum from time to time. Hold your head up man, you’re a VOL fan, lol.

Do y'all seeing this guy playing CB or safety. At 6-2 he already has great length just needs to put on about 20 lbs

VN Store

Back