A lesson from the South

giphy.gif

What is this all about? Can someone give me a brief summary? Sounds super interesting.
D4H bragged about playing pick up bball at Duke, where all the oppressed cafeteria ladies are at. Someone asked when he was at the (student basketball court name at Duke). And D4H said he didnt go to UT, not knowing the name of the court he supposedly played bball at.

There were some others but that was the bball side of it

What is this all about? Can someone give me a brief summary? Sounds super interesting.
A select few people think that I have two accounts on here because I quoted a post or two. I don't even know how they come to that conclusion. Everytime someone says I am "D4H" they dig a deeper hole. These guys are fanatics about it, absolutely convinced. I just kind of let go now.

D4H and I had a bet over whether or not Josh Dobbs would start a playoff game last season. The Steelers didn't make the playoffs, so I got to give D4H a new avatar for a year: a fake diploma to match his fake degree from Duke. He killed his account, so the avatar lives forever.

BYU has no shot at Neyland. Absolutely no shot. They are coming down here to be taught a lesson in southern culture but in that day there will be no hospitality. The speed in which we overwhelm them, they will not soon forget. They have no shot.

On the bottle again I see

All you can do is laugh and go to the next thread

Last edited:
D4H bragged about playing pick up bball at Duke, where all the oppressed cafeteria ladies are at. Someone asked when he was at the (student basketball court name at Duke). And D4H said he didnt go to UT, not knowing the name of the court he supposedly played bball at.

There were some others but that was the bball side of it

You can all thank ME : RDU VOL#14 for THIS

Last edited:
BYU has no shot at Neyland. Absolutely no shot. They are coming down here to be taught a lesson in southern culture but in that day there will be no hospitality. The speed in which we overwhelm them, they will not soon forget. They have no shot.

In the realm of laws of probability, strange things are known to happen. That being the case, a runaway mouth is best kept shut.

iu

Bottom line...BYU is a must win. I can't imagine the rest of the season if we lose that game.

Didn't we have this discussion years ago about Wyoming? This sounds way too familiar.

No. They go about their schtick in 2 completely different ways.

Well, if they are two different people? Invite them to a dinner party, give them both a triple dose of Ex-Lax in their dessert, and everybody head for the hills. But don't let TVA handle the clean-up.

I actually agree 100%. They don't have near the playmakers or team speed on either side of the ball. And it being a 7pm rowdy night game..UT will win by double digits, big.

Nationdom, I feel a little let down here. This is BYU taking a butt kicking. You're better than this!

UGA, Bama, LSU, UF, Clemson are more in keeping with your beatdowns. Are you softening? Please, no!

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol

VN Store

Back