A lesson from the South

BYU has no shot at Neyland. Absolutely no shot. They are coming down here to be taught a lesson in southern culture but in that day there will be no hospitality. The speed in which we overwhelm them, they will not soon forget. They have no shot.

You really should log back in on your D4H account. You're dishonoring the year long avatar bet you lost to bamawriter.

You really should log back in on your D4H account. You're dishonoring the year long avatar bet you lost to bamawriter.

I expected this when he made the bet. I figured we'd just get more Nationdom. But I'm actually good with it because, now that he's killed his account, the Dook diploma will live forever.

BYU has no shot at Neyland. Absolutely no shot. They are coming down here to be taught a lesson in southern culture but in that day there will be no hospitality. The speed in which we overwhelm them, they will not soon forget. They have no shot.

No Shot?? The more the team believes this, the less their motivation is to Win. Please help keep the Vols hungry and stop saying that ANY, and I mean ANY game is already in the bag. Horrible practice. Thank you. Good night

Anyone else here have a real fear that they can and will beat us?

I mean.. I'd expect a single digit spread, probably within one score..

Reactions: kbear01

VN Store

Back