'20 TN ATH Darion Williamson (FSU Commit)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
Last edited:
if Tennessee offered him at camp they should be willing to take his commitment now
Vq guys said he showed speed and him being a TN kid probably played a factor. Mentioned Russell and them wanting him to do a pads session first. Guess he was offended.

Kid probably will get plenty of calls now that a big school has offered, so may want to see what all comes before trying to commit.

Vq guys said he showed speed and him being a TN kid probably played a factor. Mentioned Russell and them wanting him to do a pads session first. Guess he was offended.

Kid probably will get plenty of calls now that a big school has offered, so may want to see what all comes before trying to commit.

I hope we sign a full class this cycle. This staff has gotten proficient at “offending” instate prospects. Beats all I’ve ever seen.

I hope we sign a full class this cycle. This staff has gotten proficient at “offending” instate prospects. Beats all I’ve ever seen.

Haven't heard of anyone offended in this class.
They said Pruitt wanted to be sure with in state kids because he doesn't want to pull an offer later.

As were A&M, OK, or FL doesn't give a crap if they ever pull a recruit from Greenback again.
But some are determined to be offended either way. Good riddance.

Haven't heard of anyone offended in this class.
They said Pruitt wanted to be sure with in state kids because he doesn't want to pull an offer later.

As were A&M, OK, or FL doesn't give a crap if they ever pull a recruit from Greenback again.
But some are determined to be offended either way. Good riddance.
Not sure what’s worse. The snowflake recruits from the state or the snowflake posters.

Rob Lewis mentioned him on his segment on WNML today, said he "more than earned" his spot at UT's camp. Said to pencil him in as a guy to keep an eye on, mentioned he could be like an Elijah Simmons type who was under the radar then grabbed a lot of attention at camp.

I see him being a Means/Tillman type. Meaning if a few 2nd signing day targets chooses other schools then this kid will send his papers on signing day. At least we won't have to scramble to find out about the kid this go round.

Hey Rivals....

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back