'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

I'm hearing some rumblings Bailey has gotten to this kid and made some headway. Even saying they think we land him next month along with couple others. This is coming from other players take it for what worth....fyi no inside status just know few players
Boy do we need it.

I'm hearing some rumblings Bailey has gotten to this kid and made some headway. Even saying they think we land him next month along with couple others. This is coming from other players take it for what worth....fyi no inside status just know few players
Something positive! I don’t buy it for a second but I’ll take it at this point

My information is coming from recruits. In next year to 2 years classes who camp with Bailey and othe top prospects. And full disclosure these kids change minds all time So by time he commits he may change his mind 5 times

I actually think recruiting info coming from other recruits, recruits’ families, or sources near where a recruit lives tends to be more accurate than recruiting info coming from within the program, boosters, or even other programs.

That said, your post was great news. I hope it comes to pass.

I think a good to great year on the field will help a lot with this kid, and recruiting in general. Need 7 or 8 badly.
That's the key, we've just hit the wall all new coaching regimes engaged in rebuilds hit, the time when you can't sell pure hope anymore, and there needs to be some progress on the field to sustain momentum. It doesn't mean we have to be 9-3, we just need to be more competitive and look like a better football team and we'll end up about like last year recruiting wise.

I actually think recruiting info coming from other recruits, recruits’ families, or sources near where a recruit lives tends to be more accurate than recruiting info coming from within the program, boosters, or even other programs.

They were talking about how June should be very good to us. Let's see!!!!

Agree, though if it is coming through Bailey, it couls certainly be biased still. But I agree most staffs get told only the good news, so it's likely to be skewed.

"Now that Bailey has this commitment out of the way, he said that he has, “a sense of relief and can finally get some sleep at night.” He is well aware that he is the cornerstone of the 2020 class and is ready to start bringing players with him. “It all starts right here with Arik Gilbert (five-star, number one athlete in the country) and after that everybody will just have to wait and see, but we will be up there around the top."

- VR2 interview with Harrison Bailey

Here we go! Fresh legs on Gilbert... QB in his ear all season... Keyton staying in contact... Seal it youngin :)

tumblr_ouyq1nZoWV1tvhev2o4_r1_500.gif

Startin to age well Mr. HeGones

I'm not celebrating yet, but good news is good :cool:

VN Store

Back