'20 TN CB De'Arre Mcdonald (Ole Miss commit)

Who says the best player in Tennessee is not maybe the 10th best or farther down on who we are looking at. Just because it says Tennessee as were they play make them a take. You will not survive taking just Tennessee kids. No way no how. There are some talented kids do not get me wrong but do you think Alabama or Clemson would be worth a damn taking just those states.

I'm not at all saying just take TN kids. All I'm saying let do our best to keep the In-State talent home, that's it.

This is not rocket science. Just sit back and watch the best player in the State of TN continue to sign with UGA, Arkansas, Texas AM, Oklahoma, Oregon and Clemson.
So you’re FOS? That’s about what I figured.

Again if I’m wrong then provide specific examples. I’m sure if the staff has wronged someone especially a coaching staff they would like the opportunity to make it right.

And again these instate kids that normally would just not even get consideration are getting camp invites to re-evaluate them. It’s an opportunity for them regardless of whether they land at Tennessee or not.

VN Store

Back