Mueller Report Imminent

I am at the point I don't care what Trump, Mueller, or Barr has to say about it. Unless something major breaks, my conclusions are:

1) There is no evidence of an overt agreement with the Russians. But Trump and his people are incredibly naive and got played the whole way. Trump still is being played by them and is too stubborn to admit it.

2) Trump's ego caused him to obstruct, or try to anyway.

3) It was, and is the case, that Trump is an awful human being and a terrible President. I hope the Dems cruish him and he fades away.
He may be a trashy guy, but terrible President? Best economy in my lifetime, no mobs blocking highways, and lowest minority unemployment ever. Much better than the previous8 years, and you guys know it, and hate it.

Reactions: AM64 and volinsd
I am at the point I don't care what Trump, Mueller, or Barr has to say about it. Unless something major breaks, my conclusions are:

1) There is no evidence of an overt agreement with the Russians. But Trump and his people are incredibly naive and got played the whole way. Trump still is being played by them and is too stubborn to admit it.

2) Trump's ego caused him to obstruct, or try to anyway.

3) It was, and is the case, that Trump is an awful human being and a terrible President. I hope the Dems cruish him and he fades away.
He may be a douche nozzle, but I'm not sure I can agree with him being a terrible President.

He may be a trashy guy, but terrible President? Best economy in my lifetime, no mobs blocking highways, and lowest minority unemployment ever. Much better than the previous8 years, and you guys know it, and hate it.

Joevol33 making some good points this morning!

Reactions: joevol33
I guess he is resigning in disgust at what Barr has done and how the report has been manipulated by Barr and Trump. The battle lines are just drawn more sharply.

VN Store

Back