Knoxville Restaurants

Mostly I don't particularly care for Peyton Manning.
source.gif

Who has been to The Walnut Kitchen? They are showing on Man's Greatest Foods.
I've been twice. If you want a steak they make a pretty good one. Wasn't really wild about their appetizers but that is a personal preference. They are offering a little competition to Foothills Milling but not quite the selection or as good but still not bad. If you want to try it, you better get a reservation because the place gets packed.

I've been twice. If you want a steak they make a pretty good one. Wasn't really wild about their appetizers but that is a personal preference. They are offering a little competition to Foothills Milling but not quite the selection or as good but still not bad. If you want to try it, you better get a reservation because the place gets packed.

Thanks for the report. Much appreciated!

I live in Blount county. I love how people from Knoxville drive to Maryville to eat at restaurants that are in Run down buildings and pay crazy prices. Keep it coming.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I live in Blount county. I love how people from Knoxville drive to Maryville to eat at restaurants that are in Run down buildings and pay crazy prices. Keep it coming.
I live in Blount. The buildings don't matter if the food is great. It's kind of cool eating in an old Studebaker show room.

We ate at Kefi last night and had a really great time. I'm a big fan of Greek/Mediterranean flavors, and they do it well. Highly recommended.

Now that the sun is out, and the weather is warm, patio season is upon us. What's everyone's favorite location for enjoying a meal or beverage outdoors?

Cazzy's on Northshore is my go-to outdoors spot, but I'm looking to explore some new spots.

Now that the sun is out, and the weather is warm, patio season is upon us. What's everyone's favorite location for enjoying a meal or beverage outdoors?

Cazzy's on Northshore is my go-to outdoors spot, but I'm looking to explore some new spots.
Rooftop at the preservation pub is a good spot for a beer. Shultz Brau May have the best patio in town.

Reactions: GoVolsDR

It amazes me that there aren't more restaurants around with lake-view patios or other warm-weather/outdoor draws. I'm sure property cost and the seasonal nature here are limiting factors.

Lakeside Tavern is a good spot for a salad, flatbread, or sandwich, but I'm really not impressed with the quality of their dinner entrees.

Several places on market square have outdoor seating. Off the top of my head: Cafe 4, Tupelo Honey, S&B, Not Watsons...
As mentioned, Pres Pub rooftop is super cool. I have not been to the hotel rooftop on Gay but hear it's nice. I'd also like to try Chef Tim's Love Shack behind Lonesome Dove.

The Burgers in Lenoir City actually has a decent outdoor area with TVs, fire pit, cornhole, and live music on the weekends.

VN Store

Back