2020 Presidential Race

Check your motives. That tells you everything you need to know to answer that question, Trolluther.
Enlighten.
Stir debate.
Agitate.
Balance.
Provide a reflection.
Amuse. Myself and possibly a few others.
Still don't know what answer that provides.

Yep. To 15. Five appointed by Republican presidents, five appointed by Democratic presidents. The other five are appointed by unanimous agreement among the 10 appointed Justices.
Dumb. Instead of fixing the problem you are just doubling down on it. Making it officially partisan.

tim190513v1_pete.cover_.jpg

Russia fears Pete Buttigeig

Easily! Do you seriously think the vast majority of the country is going to Vote for that to be the next Commander and Chief!
As opposed to Trump? I would like to think 64%% would be wise enough to vote for a a rock instead of Trump. The 36 percenters are currently a lost cause.

As opposed to Trump? I would like to think 64%% would be wise enough to vote for a a rock instead of Trump. The 36 percenters are currently a lost cause.
Maybe not a rock, but I would totally vote for one of these dogs or cats that had been mayor for a while over anyone, including Trump, in DC. Like I will actually get out and vote for that doggo.

Heckin Good Boy 2020.
Tardar Sauce Jr 2024

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back