Carrol or Saban

Carroll or Saban for your program?

• Total voters
I'm going to say Carroll because Saban doesn't have any real examples of prolonged success.

Carroll's team records have absolutely sucked for three years running now.

Saban has no integrity, he will take whatever shor cuts he can get by with, he is one step ahead of the NCAA and Carrol is no better in that respect.

Carroll's team records have absolutely sucked for three years running now.

Saban has no integrity, he will take whatever shor cuts he can get by with, he is one step ahead of the NCAA and Carrol is no better in that respect.

:eek:lol: really?

SABAN!
SEC Championship/National Championship within the last 5 years.
Look what he's done at Bama in two years.
Carroll can't even go undefeated in the WACK-10. Saban would eat that conference for breakfast.

SABAN!
SEC Championship/National Championship within the last 5 years.
Look what he's done at Bama in two years.
Carroll can't even go undefeated in the WACK-10. Saban would eat that conference for breakfast.

This is great I don't even have to get my hands dirty now that USC was exposed.

You really want to be like me don't you. I was trying to be nice but you had to call me out. So now I guess I'll make you my apprentice.

Yeah, you pretty much nailed it. I gotta be honest, aside from the SEC fanboyism, you're alright. You take ribbing a lot better than most on this board.

Yeah, you pretty much nailed it. I gotta be honest, aside from the SEC fanboyism, you're alright. You take ribbing a lot better than most on this board.

Check this out I'm the only Tenn. Fan I know in Birmingham, Al. My buddies that are Bama fans refer to me as that Vol cause I'm always representing my team in all football conversations. I don't know how much Rool Tide I have to deal with in a day. The stuff I take on this board is easy. That's why I sometimes I refer to myself as the most feared fan in the state. I've been to Suckaloosa one time and that was for a wedding. Horrid city hate it with a passion. I been told on more than one occasion to move out of the state. My own dad's a Tide fan.

All the guys who laugh about USC and their conference will look stupid when USC murders their opponent in their annual BCS game at the end of the year.

Hopefully not a weak team like 2002 Iowa, 2003 Michigan, 2004 Oklahoma, 2006 Michigan, or a team like OSU this year.

Hopefully not a weak team like 2002 Iowa, 2003 Michigan, 2004 Oklahoma, 2006 Michigan, or a team like OSU this year.

Your right I give no respect to any of those teams. I like one player from one of those teams and that's A.D.

Oh yeah why didn't you include Texas?

You provided one exception in the last 7 seasons with a quarterback playing the game of his life. Try to find some more big games they played poorly in. And one of the reasons you have little respect for those teams is that USC hammered them, making them look bad.

Also, USC has destroyed SEC teams. They beat Arkansas 70-17, or something like that, and than Arkansas won their first 7 SEC games, including hammering us.

Last edited:
He's being an SEC homer.

Take away Carroll's first year record(he was rebuilding a below average football team) and see what his record is at USC.

If you need more proof just look at all of the pro players he's developed during his tenure at SC.

He's being an SEC homer.

Take away Carroll's first year record(he was rebuilding a below average football team) and see what his record is at USC.

If you need more proof just look at all of the pro players he's developed during his tenure at SC.

Those players are not all pros. So don't try and run that crap by me.

Those players are not all pros. So don't try and run that crap by me.

What else does the guy need to do to get your approval? Win 14 games a year instead of 11-12? Just admit that Carroll is one of the top 3 coaches in America.

VN Store

Back