At least we are not Ohio St

Abuser U

That is all
Did something else come out on Ohio State that I'm obviously not aware of? I always knew Urban was a pos since his days at Florida. I didn't know he carried the same mentality of abusing players to his coaching staff and their wives until last yr but this seems new?

Did something else come out on Ohio State that I'm obviously not aware of? I always knew Urban was a pos since his days at Florida. I didn't know he carried the same mentality of abusing players to his coaching staff and their wives until last yr but this seems new?[/QU

Nothing to do with Urban. It seems OSU employed a physician that enjoyed their young male athletes sexually for years and many in the administration were aware of it.

Oh wow! Now that you say that I did see that on ESPN a few days ago.

Did something else come out on Ohio State that I'm obviously not aware of? I always knew Urban was a pos since his days at Florida. I didn't know he carried the same mentality of abusing players to his coaching staff and their wives until last yr but this seems new?

Yes, team physician abused athletes for a couple of decades. Penn St, Mich St. with the Nadler scumbag, and now this. Big 10 is full of some really terrible people

Yes, team physician abused athletes for a couple of decades. Penn St, Mich St. with the Nadler scumbag, and now this. Big 10 is full of some really terrible people
That's just a damn shame. Nothing but bad news surrounding Urban Meyer/Ohio State. --The Valentines day massacre.
-Throwing full Gatorade bottles at players
-Not allowing an athlete medical treatment for a flesh eating bacteria
- coaches beating their wives
Now this? I feel like the man should be sitting in prison. Not waiting on his next "gig" to make millions

WTF:

"A 232-page investigative report released Friday found that Strauss had sexually abused at least 177 male students..."

"Investigators found that Strauss' abuse went on from 1979-1997 and took place at various locations across campus, including examining rooms, locker rooms, showers and saunas."

-ESPN

It gives me great pleasure to point out that Ohio does not border Tennessee and anything about that sewer has nothing to do with Tennessee now that almost all have indoor plumbing. It has even less to do with UT or UT football.

Yeah, it must suck being in the National Championship hunt every year. I would hate that.

Reactions: Remy

Check page 4A of KNS 5/18/2019. Or do a web search for Dr. Richard Strauss. That should put you in the know.

I just hope we don't wake up tomorrow and a breaking news story comes up with something just as atrocious in Knoxville. The same poor oversight happens everywhere.

You should not be thinking/posting this. I am sure there were many at Ohio State mocking Penn State just as you have done!

BS.
We should hold anyone with this kind of problem in contempt. If it’s going on here the let’s figure it out and throw those responsible in prison.
I say we should hold everyone to a very high standard

I was wearing a Tennessee at the Masters golf tournament. Chatted with a group of fellows about football. 3 out of 4 of these guys were very friendly, however one of them started giving me crap about Schiano not being hired. I mean, like it was really under his skin, and his tone was almost scolding. I fired back, "Why isn't he head coach at Ohio State, if he's so good?".. He stood his ground saying that didn't matter because they had someone else more senior that deserved it... hmm.. I also brought up the fact that he was a douche for having his defense go full steam when the other team was in the victory "take a knee formation" (as an NFL coach). So the last thing I said was, "Why would we want someone that may not be number 2 in line for the OSU job? - We dodged a bullet." We moved on after that, it was deteriorating.

Amazing how a guy in a Duke hat, was that invested in Schiano. Perhaps the media? Perhaps hatred of Tennessee? I don't know, but OSU fanbase seems a little full of themselves. All I know, they are 0-1 against us. Same as Michigan.

Would LOVE to see us get back in a place where we could play them and embarrass them, like last time.

Reactions: VolNExile
I would rather dissolve the athletic department then have our administration cover up the sexual assault of hundreds of people.
Agreed, but it happened. And those people paid a price. Now new people are in and they just keep winning.

These days, people have the attention span of 4 year old kids with ADHD. It’ll be an issue for a week. Snide jokes for a while. And then Trump will tweet and the entire media complex will melt down over something else. Hell, Penn State has recovered faster from Sandusky than we have from Kiffin’s midnight exit, Dooley’s stool, and Butch’s bricks. I’m just tired of losing and we haven’t done any of the horrors PSU and OSU have been accused of. We may have the moral high ground, but they have winning programs. I guess we are winning at something!

Kind of makes you ask yourself if you'd rather be 5-7 without these kinds of things going on or 10-0 with it. Idk about you guys but I'd rather be mad as hell we lost
Well, in the end, that’s all we do have. The moral high ground. Where is it so we can tailgate?

Well, in the end, that’s all we do have. The moral high ground. Where is it so we can tailgate?
I truly believe it's coming. This 2019 class is the real deal. We got 2 of only 5 5* tackles coming to Tennessee. Not to mention in my himble opinion the best Qb of 2019 already here. Defensively Crouch and To'oto(spelling) are no joke. Mcullah(spelling) looks like he's going to be all over the field. I can go on but you get it. I think by 2021 we are competing for the east.

Reactions: CA_Vol
I truly believe it's coming. This 2019 class is the real deal. We got 2 of only 5 5* tackles coming to Tennessee. Not to mention in my himble opinion the best Qb of 2019 already here. Defensively Crouch and To'oto(spelling) are no joke. Mcullah(spelling) looks like he's going to be all over the field. I can go on but you get it. I think by 2021 we are competing for the east.
I share your assessment and an encouraged by the staff and the last class. We just need more of them. The best (and fastest) way to do that is to make a bowl this year and significantly reduce the 25+ point loses.

I share your assessment and an encouraged by the staff and the last class. We just need more of them. The best (and fastest) way to do that is to make a bowl this year and significantly reduce the 25+ point loses.
I agree it'll help to make a bowl. I also think with a speedy WR transfer it'll help the o line and therefore JG should he decide to return next season.

Reactions: CA_Vol

VN Store

Back