At least we are not Ohio St

I agree it'll help to make a bowl. I also think with a speedy WR transfer it'll help the o line and therefore JG should he decide to return next season.
JG will be a grad transfer. And that probably a good thing.

JG will be a grad transfer. And that probably a good thing.
We'll see. I'll have to agree if he shows no improvement this yr getting rid of the ball and reading defenses. But I'm not sold that would be the best scenario for us because that'll only leave us with 3 qbs. None of which have ever taken a snap. Plus Id hate to have to see what could happen if Maurer or Bailey decided to transfer because they are too close in class. Both are too good to sit. So the coaching staff could be wrong either way.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Agreed, but it happened. And those people paid a price. Now new people are in and they just keep winning.

These days, people have the attention span of 4 year old kids with ADHD. It’ll be an issue for a week. Snide jokes for a while. And then Trump will tweet and the entire media complex will melt down over something else. Hell, Penn State has recovered faster from Sandusky than we have from Kiffin’s midnight exit, Dooley’s stool, and Butch’s bricks. I’m just tired of losing and we haven’t done any of the horrors PSU and OSU have been accused of. We may have the moral high ground, but they have winning programs. I guess we are winning at something!

For the hundreds of victims it won’t be an issue for a week

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Agreed, but it happened. And those people paid a price. Now new people are in and they just keep winning.

These days, people have the attention span of 4 year old kids with ADHD. It’ll be an issue for a week. Snide jokes for a while. And then Trump will tweet and the entire media complex will melt down over something else. Hell, Penn State has recovered faster from Sandusky than we have from Kiffin’s midnight exit, Dooley’s stool, and Butch’s bricks. I’m just tired of losing and we haven’t done any of the horrors PSU and OSU have been accused of. We may have the moral high ground, but they have winning programs. I guess we are winning at something!

Well, if a choice must be made, we are winning at the right one.

Reactions: orangepridenation

VN Store

Back