Lady Vols Softball Regional Final @ Noon ET

Wonder what Matty said to Phillips, had her smiling. That strike was Matty’s last pitch at our home, she’s been a fantastic, fearless, relentless player for the Lady Vols, and she’s not done yet! Thank you, Matty! GO LADY VOLS!!!

Makes me almost want to cry........no crying in softball though. :p:p

I might cry a river if we can pull a win against that damn Florida gator team.

In theory that game should be less difficult. You’ve beaten them there this year. Barnhill is a senior—the veterans on this squad have seen her multiple years and her game has not changed. There’s no reason any batter in the lineup shouldn’t be confident and ready to go with a plan.

Where has this Caylan from the last few weeks come from?! Stellar pitching all day.

Caylan is a stellar pitcher. Great movement. Coaches had a short leash with her and played with her head. She needed reps! They gave all the early easy games to Rogers to boost her numbers and her confidence. They do that to the hitters too.

Don’t get me wrong bc Rogers is a good pitcher. But she hasn’t faced a UCLA, UW, Arizona hitting team.

Texas is riding that Elish girl like a rented mule she threw over 250 pitches in that Texas heat, back out there today probably for both games if they get there.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
In theory that game should be less difficult. You’ve beaten them there this year. Barnhill is a senior—the veterans on this squad have seen her multiple years and her game has not changed. There’s no reason any batter in the lineup shouldn’t be confident and ready to go with a plan.

It's just sometimes you never know what Tenn team will show up to play.
Just like in that 1st game today. We couldn't hit for jack chit. But the 2nd game was a do or die game.

She can hit the ball real far too I was there during the Classic

I remember how good she is on offense (batting) just as well w/her pitching to match.
At the time, I was wishing we had recruited her to UT. She'd be special along w/the group we have.

Winning 2 out of 3 again against the Gators will be no easy task.

Reactions: kregman

VN Store

Back