Ole Miss vs Tennessee Game #2 Friday at 6:30 ET

Updated

Aggies winning takes 6th off the table. Every other score fell the Vols way.

1. Vanderbilt*..........22-7
2. Miss. State*........20-9
3. Arkansas*...........20-9
4. Georgia+............20-9
5. LSU....................17-12
6. Texas A&M.........15-13-1
7. Mississippi+........15-14.........1.0
8. Tennessee..........14-15......... --
9. Missouri*.............13-15-1.....+0.5
10. Auburn*.............13-16........+1.0

11. Florida+.............12-17
12. Alabama.............7-22
13. So Carolina+......7-22
14. Kentucky+..........7-22

A win on Saturday guarantees 7th place with obvious tiebreaker over Rebels.

That would mean a game against Auburn as the standings are now. that would be the second game of morning session with the winner playing the #2 seed

I think tonight's gets Vols to be a 2 seed in regional. But there's no difference between 2 and 3 seed anyway except for last bat in first game

Reactions: RollerVol
Anyone know what Vitello was referring when he said: “We kinda had an inside thing so there was a bit of extra celebration out there” after the game?

Sorry if it’s been addressed and I missed it.

Anyone know what Vitello was referring when he said: “We kinda had an inside thing so there was a bit of extra celebration out there” after the game?

Sorry if it’s been addressed and I missed it.

Could it be they have inside knowledge they’re in now? That’s how I read into it. Winning the series is nice, but that wouldn’t warrant extra celebration IMO. He then followed it up by saying they still have one more game left to play. Almost trying to refocus the team after a huge goal was reached.

It’s all speculation on my part, but that’s how I read into the comments given the context of the situation.

WTN, I’m just glad to see you survived the game. That seemed to be in doubt in the early innings!!

WTN, I’m just glad to see you survived the game. That seemed to be in doubt in the early innings!!

Lol........I had no finger nails left to chew on either. Wow.........look, a double quote to answer.

You really think that’s going to stop me from reminding everyone over and over that I picked the sweep and finish the regular season in first place?

are you sure...there was some accounting malfunction...don't think it's been fixed yet...especially your score...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back