Uros Plavsic commits to Tennessee

That leaves one open spot in 2019-20 for Bone to return or to add another. If the latter, I hope it's a grad transfer and then we have two open spots still in 2020-21 (Keon and Springer?).

Reactions: njvols
Don’t think we were ever in that marathon.
We are considered a dark horse in it for KB. Still can take him if Bone stays in the draft.

Much like Memphis has been doing, UK (the perceived leader for KB) is still taking players and the idea of just being another guy may not appeal to guys like Blackshear and R. Tucker. It will be interesting to see where those actually land if they pull out of the draft.

Watching the highlights I could, it kind of irked me that he's a 7 footer that attempts so many layups. Dunk the ball!

Happy to have him on board, though. Always good to add size this late in the process. Hope he's added a lot of strength in college.

Watching the highlights I could, it kind of irked me that he's a 7 footer that attempts so many layups. Dunk the ball!

Happy to have him on board, though. Always good to add size this late in the process. Hope he's added a lot of strength in college.
Loves the weight room. Meddy will create a beast.

If so do you believe he plays right away or does he need a lot of work? I guess what I’m asking is if he wasn’t a 7 footer would we be as excited about his basketball skills?

Most everyone we sign needs a year or two before they're ready to help.

Reactions: Pimpnorange1
YourRoz Plovzitch I was told is how to pronounce it, I’d probably need a few drinks to get it right

EDIT: Proper pronunciation is Yur-Osh Paloff-cish after listening to him in an interview

Last edited:
Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back