'20 KY S Devito Tisdale

giphy.gif

well ****...we gotta get this train rollin'. Teams must have found something on TN to negative recruit. I know this staff is more solid recruiting wise than before, but, momentum wise I feel like there just isnt any energy. Kinda like during the AD debacle.

Just gotta think once we get one the rest should fall in line.
44186FFF-712C-4682-8708-7D863481BB3D.gif

well ****...we gotta get this train rollin'. Teams must have found something on TN to negative recruit. I know this staff is more solid recruiting wise than before, but, momentum wise I feel like there just isnt any energy. Kinda like during the AD debacle.

Just gotta think once we get one the rest should fall in line.
View attachment 205147
i think the draft was a hit to the brand. and being the only SEC team to not have anyone drafted, i'm sure is being brought up....and the medical retirements. those are two big ones that probably get talked about a lot.

so to me, the longer guys keep their recruitments open, the better it is for us. and there may be some flip candidates out there for us should we show something on the field this year that gives some credence to the pitch from this staff the past two years.

it's going to be hard though, because unfortunately we're not in a position where we can really slow play anyone so, we're giong ot have be aware and careful as we go.

in the end, it may be the # of spots we have available, combined with what happens during the season that kinda seals our fate in this class. i've almost convinced myself that i'm going to be just fine with having less than half the class on board come September/October.

just presents a big opportunity to close in December and February, especially if we have results this season to back up what htey're telling everyone out there, and kinda prove the negative recruiting false.

of course, i say that, and we'll get like 10 commits in the next 3 weeks or something lol.

i think the draft was a hit to the brand. and being the only SEC team to not have anyone drafted, i'm sure is being brought up....and the medical retirements. those are two big ones that probably get talked about a lot.

so to me, the longer guys keep their recruitments open, the better it is for us. and there may be some flip candidates out there for us should we show something on the field this year that gives some credence to the pitch from this staff the past two years.

it's going to be hard though, because unfortunately we're not in a position where we can really slow play anyone so, we're giong ot have be aware and careful as we go.

in the end, it may be the # of spots we have available, combined with what happens during the season that kinda seals our fate in this class. i've almost convinced myself that i'm going to be just fine with having less than half the class on board come September/October.

just presents a big opportunity to close in December and February, especially if we have results this season to back up what htey're telling everyone out there, and kinda prove the negative recruiting false.

of course, i say that, and we'll get like 10 commits in the next 3 weeks or something lol.

yup. poetic mi amigo.

wouldn't hurt to have a few guys get drafted on day 1 or 2 next April either........lol.

what's crazy is had some of those guys stayed for Sr years they likely could have been drafted. Also, who's to say guys are being taken and to what extent of injuries are when they're recruited, im not even going there.

Truth is, next year TN will have some kids drafted. so that ends that debate.

what's crazy is had some of those guys stayed for Sr years they likely could have been drafted. Also, who's to say guys are being taken and to what extent of injuries are when they're recruited, im not even going there.

Truth is, next year TN will have some kids drafted. so that ends that debate.
yeah, i think DWA and Taylor are two that stick out. if a couple others have some very productive years, they could find themselves getting called as well. i'll say 4 right now, with a chance of up to 6....but i think that is going to be the result of some guys really sticking out productivity wise, and knocking it out of the park in work outs.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
If we don’t win at least six this year, not sure Pruitt can recruit well enough in this class to get us out of this hole for a few years and he won’t get more than five.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
If we don’t win at least six this year, not sure Pruitt can recruit well enough in this class to get us out of this hole for a few years and he won’t get more than five.

NO excuse to win less than 6. He should be in hot water if he can't do that

Reactions: PA Vol

Naw. We might not be able to compete with UGA or UA, but the guys we do get will be developed to their potential and we’ll at worst be an annual 8-9 win team until we can finally break through.

If Mullen can do that at MSU, Pruitt sure as hell can here.

Naw. We might not be able to compete with UGA or UA, but the guys we do get will be developed to their potential and we’ll at worst be an annual 8-9 win team until we can finally break through.

If Mullen can do that at MSU, Pruitt sure as hell can here.
Dilly dilly

Oh...like Ebony Jackson whom was just offered by Bama....or what about Art Green who has been offered by almost the entire SEC
Yes like Ebony Jackson. Have never said anything on Art, haven't watched his film. But as I stated in the EB thread, I can see him getting a 4 star bump after the next update because of the film release recently and because of his measurables. Thanks for your comments.

VN Store

Back