Transfers?

Indiana ? WTH?

Former teammate Ali Patberg is there as well, not sure if that makes much difference. To be fair Patterson is a gamble she never played enough at ND to know her potential and it seems she is dead set on playing the wing rather than being in the post. I'm sure a lot of coaches said no because of that.

Kellie will have her hands full trying to teach Massengill and Burrell how to put the ball in the basket. Someone else can have the Coombs Challenge.

I have no idea how players like Coombs and Massengill could be rated so highly, yet lack the fundamental ability to shoot the basketball and have it go in the hoop.
Like I have stated before. These Scouting/Recruiting services that are watching and rating these players are not really doing their homework! Too much $ being made by lots of people not to get it right! But it is up to the college coaches to actually go and watch these kids play in something besides these so called $ grabbing showcase events during the summer! Good coaches will watch them on their not loaded HS teams!

Reactions: NoBackBoard
Like I have stated before. These Scouting/Recruiting services that are watching and rating these players are not really doing their homework! Too much $ being made by lots of people not to get it right! But it is up to the college coaches to actually go and watch these kids play in something besides these so called $ grabbing showcase events during the summer! Good coaches will watch them on their not loaded HS teams!

Or they value sheer athleticism above basketball skill. Massengill looks like an exceptional athlete who also plays basketball, not the other way around.

VN Store

Back