'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

We will see him very early next week. This one is for sure the biggest sack deal due to someone in the middle being involved which is typical in a situation like his. This is same person that got him to back off his commitment when he visited at the O/W game...I still like our position knowing the pitch...Michigan/UGA/LSU biggest threats as of now.

I can guarantee he’s not a fraud. He hears more than a lot do. That said you’ll be proven wrong a lot if you make predictions on the decisions of kids.
I would say about 60-70% of the decisions are the kids with some parental influence and the rest are handlers who have wedged themselves inside of the family in some capacity...nature of the business these days.

We will see him very early next week. This one is for sure the biggest sack deal due to someone in the middle being involved which is typical in a situation like his. This is same person that got him to back off his commitment when he visited at the O/W game...I still like our position knowing the pitch...Michigan/UGA/LSU biggest threats as of now.
Why have all the 247 CB predictions pegged him to UK if they aren't even a threat?

I would say about 60-70% of the decisions are the kids with some parental influence and the rest are handlers who have wedged themselves inside of the family in some capacity...nature of the business these days.
You think an investigation into these handlers will happen?

You think an investigation into these handlers will happen?
Byron De’Vinner, Buck Fitzgerald, Kenyatta Watson
Handlers isn’t new, been around for a bit. However, it used to be “the fav uncle”. Now, these guys do it for a living, if there is a handler involved, Pruitt has got at least one player from the three mentioned so he knows how to navigate these situations.

Edit: meant to add, if you need a funny laugh today, whoever did this Twitter is hilarious. You’re welcome..,
Byron De'Vinner (@ByronDevinner) on Twitter

Handlers isn’t new, been around for a bit. However, it used to be “the fav uncle”. Now, these guys do it for a living, if there is a handler involved, Pruitt has got at least one player from the three mentioned so he knows how to navigate these situations.

Edit: meant to add, if you need a funny laugh today, whoever did this Twitter is hilarious. You’re welcome..,
DeVinner used to love Pruitt. No idea what their relationship is now.

Hes also on VN. Username is @drvenner

VN Store

Back