The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I hope Jon Moxley goes to AEW he could be a top wrestler there. Shahid Khan who bankrolls AEW loves 1970s-1980s NWA and 1990s WCW wrestling so AEW could be hardcore also.

If AEW wants to be hardcore all they have to do is sign Jimmy Havok , Priscilla Kelly and Jon Moxley . U sign those three and ur proving to the world u care about hardcore wrestling.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
So he’s mad at Harper for not being able to do an accent but be brought back Dave who Doesent sell, talk, act, or wrestle very well. He’s like Stonehenge with ears.

If they lose the likes of Jon, Sasha, Bruan, and others this is a serious blow to them imo.

Some of you may not like Sasha but she’s a domino effect and Bailey will follow.

So he’s mad at Harper for not being able to do an accent but be brought back Dave who Doesent sell, talk, act, or wrestle very well. He’s like Stonehenge with ears.

If they lose the likes of Jon, Sasha, Bruan, and others this is a serious blow to them imo.

Some of you may not like Sasha but she’s a domino effect and Bailey will follow.
Sasha and Bayley should be on the same level as Becky and Charlotte but instead their just a couple of good hands that put people over.

Sasha and Bayley should be on the same level as Becky and Charlotte but instead their just a couple of good hands that put people over.
I don't think Sasha Banks will be in the WWE much longer. I think she'll be wrestling in AEW when the WWE gets tired of her and releases her.

Last edited:
They're not gonna release her.......she will be there until her contract ends.
100%. This company has become incredibly spiteful over the last year or so. In the past, it seemed like if someone wanted to leave, they were totally fine with it. Now they're willing to eat the remainder of a contract just to make the wrestler look at the WWE middle finger for as long as possible.

100%. This company has become incredibly spiteful over the last year or so. In the past, it seemed like if someone wanted to leave, they were totally fine with it. Now they're willing to eat the remainder of a contract just to make the wrestler look at the WWE middle finger for as long as possible.
Exactly.....heck they recently added two months to Dash Wilders contract out of spite.

They let Dustin Rhodes out of his. But that required a personal request from HHH to Vince to get done apparently. They've pretty much blackballed Y2J at this point. AEW has WWE in panic mode it seems.

What happened with Jericho?

I knew he had some sort of issue with Vince but damn.

And I know I’ll get some heat for this but I don’t think Charlotte is a good wrestler. I absolutely believe she’s being favorited and politiced along.

Again, jmo.

What happened with Jericho?

I knew he had some sort of issue with Vince but damn.
They stopped allowing wwe talent on his podcast and started editing him out of things. His name gets bleeped on Xavier Wood's podcast and various other stuff. It's possible Chris is over stating things. But he said he'd been banned.

They stopped allowing wwe talent on his podcast and started editing him out of things. His name gets bleeped on Xavier Wood's podcast and various other stuff. It's possible Chris is over stating things. But he said he'd been banned.
What's Woods' podcast called? I didn't know he had one.

Oh ok, the YouTube channel?
Looks like it. It seems like typical stuff for when talent jumps ship. It just started happening before Wrestlemania it seems. It seems like WWE has a special hatred for AEW at the moment though. They even talked up Madison Rayne being a former knockouts champion during the Mae Young Classic. So i guess Impact doesn't rate high enough to hate anymore. Then there was apparently some trash talk from HHH during ther hall of fame ceremony about AEW. Called them a pissant company from what I've read.

Link on that Triple H calls AEW a ‘piss ant company’ at WWE Hall of Fame ceremony

VN Store

Back