That's racist!

giphy.gif

Actually I was referring to this comment she made about theses two clowns..14DACACE-2C7F-493D-8F6E-83CFAC550D33.jpeg

I hope she feels that way after the trial 😂
I don't share your confidence in that result. The Clintons are Teflon. The rich and powerfully connected do not go to prison in this country. Best we can hope for is to embarrass them but in order to be embarrassed you have to be able to feel shame, something the Clintons don't have in their DNA. But they will continue to be pissed because it will cost them $$ and what they feel is the proper adulation commensurate with their inflated sense of worth.

Reactions: volfanjustin
I don't share your confidence in that result. The Clintons are Teflon. The rich and powerfully connected do not go to prison in this country. Best we can hope for is to embarrass them but in order to be embarrassed you have to be able to feel shame, something the Clintons don't have in their DNA. But they will continue to be pissed because it will cost them $$ and what they feel is the proper adulation commensurate with their inflated sense of worth.

There are documented evidence of her sending and receiving top secret/ classified info via an unsecured server for starters, what these democrat puds fail to realize Trump has no political ideology and he wants justice especially after the last two and a half years of poking the bear and attacking his family, he’s a proud man even with his huge ego. I am extremely optimistic in regards to her being held accountable, Comey changed the language from gross negligence to carelessness in order to prevent her being charged which was done at the behest of Lynch who was following Obama’s orders..

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Nobody is going to jail in the Clinton hemisphere, either is Comey or Clapper or Brennan or any of their underlings. No one is going to jail, the rich and powerful do as they want.

Cinco De Mayo! Time to get your Sombreros on! Drink some tequila. Take a nap in the middle of the day! And dream of escaping your third world country!

Reactions: FLVOL69
Well after Bregman’s Grand salami the Astros are up 6-3 in Monterrey with Verlander on the mound. I’ll take this any May 5th!

I agree with you. And I don't think it is at all possible to embarass the Clintons.

There are documented evidence of her sending and receiving top secret/ classified info via an unsecured server for starters, what these democrat puds fail to realize Trump has no political ideology and he wants justice especially after the last two and a half years of poking the bear and attacking his family, he’s a proud man even with his huge ego. I am extremely optimistic in regards to her being held accountable, Comey changed the language from gross negligence to carelessness in order to prevent her being charged which was done at the behest of Lynch who was following Obama’s orders..
Frank..... mi amigo. I love ya man, but you know nothing is going to happen to her.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back