'16 SC RB Tavien Feaster

Question: are we gonna be able to take a full class in 2021 anyway? That’ll be Pruitts 4th class, we’re still a “young” team, and doubt we’ll have the kind of attrition we had in recent years. We may be up against the 85 in 2021 anyway...may be the perfect time to “burn” a spot for a 1 year rental. Though I, too, would rather see transfers with multiple years of eligibility and only take 1 year guys at positions of immediate need in the trenches.

We can always keep signing full classes as long as we keep blueshirting a couple each year. Given we are likely down to only 2 blueshirts, it isn't a huge deal. Not like we're asking 4 or 5 to bs every year.

I'd imagine we'll keep taking 25 for the foreseeable future...maybe 24 eventually and 24 again at some point and wipe out our last remaining blueshirt spot holdovers.

Then once we clear the remaining blueshirt spots, we won't be able to blueshirt anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVolDavis
We can always keep signing full classes as long as we keep blueshirting a couple each year. Given we are likely down to only 2 blueshirts, it isn't a huge deal. Not like we're asking 4 or 5 to bs every year.

I'd imagine we'll keep taking 25 for the foreseeable future...maybe 24 eventually and 24 again at some point and wipe out our last remaining blueshirt spot holdovers.

Then once we clear the remaining blueshirt spots, we won't be able to blueshirt anymore.
Generally speaking, good prospects don't blue shirt.

Reactions: Devo182
Would not take, based on all the reasons given already.

However, it would excite me to see what he would could do. I just immediately face palmed the Madre London pick up last year, but this one is at least intriguing

Reactions: Sleegro
Would not take, based on all the reasons given already.

However, it would excite me to see what he would could do. I just immediately face palmed the Madre London pick up last year, but this one is at least intriguing
We stayed pretty healthy at running back last year. If we didnt we probably would have been happy London was on the team.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info!

Generally speaking, good prospects don't blue shirt.

Yeah it is definitely a riskier road and I wouldn't be mad if we just took 24 or 23 down the road. But Harris is obliging right now and he's good. Jashon Robertson was a bs too and he started 4 years.

I do think it makes it tougher, but I also see it this way - we end up taking a late flyer (Tillman, Solomon, etc) basically every year anyway and those guys are always BS types.

The thing about Feaster is he has to finish summer school at Clemson and won't graduate until early August, then the paperwork has to be processed. So he would miss summer workouts and the start of fall camp. While he's an experienced player, he would be a late add with only a year of eligibility. So risk vs. reward-- do we need his skill set badly enough to take him over anther late signee or transfer who could join the team sooner?

The thing about Feaster is he has to finish summer school at Clemson and won't graduate until early August, then the paperwork has to be processed. So he would miss summer workouts and the start of fall camp. While he's an experienced player, he would be a late add with only a year of eligibility. So risk vs. reward-- do we need his skill set badly enough to take him over anther late signee or transfer who could join the team sooner?
Pass

VN Store

Back