'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

You know Georgia's spinning Neids like "Arik, do you want a white best friend or do you want a football coach that's gonna put you in the NFL, son?" :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

I question any kids judgement that is that impressed by Kirby. The guy seem like a total douche canoe.

I think he just loves his home team and Kirby has them winning, thus he "loves" Kirby.

What could make all this recruiting very interesting is if UGA regresses this year or if UT can pull out an unlikely win against them. Being the "it" school can flip very quickly. All it takes is changing the perception of a few influential blue Chip recruits. A good showing this fall will go a long way toward helping Harrison Bailey's message to his peers be effective.

I question any kids judgement that is that impressed by Kirby. The guy seem like a total douche canoe.

I think he just loves his home team and Kirby has them winning, thus he "loves" Kirby.

What could make all this recruiting very interesting is if UGA regresses this year or if UT can pull out an unlikely win against them. Being the "it" school can flip very quickly. All it takes is changing the perception of a few influential blue Chip recruits. A good showing this fall will go a long way toward helping Harrison Bailey's message to his peers be effective.
Let's just hope that the OL heeds Pruitt's admonition to self coach to a better accomplishment

I know a guy that’s connected in the coaching circles. Told me the only douche bigger than Kirby is Fromm. Overall they aren’t very nice guys but maybe that’s just part of being intense competitors.

I doubt UGA falls any this year though. They were very young last year, still won the East easily, and will be even more talented in 2019.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
I know a guy that’s connected in the coaching circles. Told me the only douche bigger than Kirby is Fromm. Overall they aren’t very nice guys but maybe that’s just part of being intense competitors.

I doubt UGA falls any this year though. They were very young last year, still won the East easily, and will be even more talented in 2019.

Would be great if they dropped at least one to an Eastern division team, one to Auburn and get pummeled by Bama if they make it to the SECC game.

If that happens and we manage to go 8-4 with good showings in the losses, the perception of our program would definitely turn around.

Obviously, Jake Rowe gave them A's and B's across the board for their spring game. Not a weak spot to be found.

Yeah he’a going to UGA

Nieds is working hard as hell to get him to stay open but from all I hear he's sold on UGA and that's his dream school. The thing is as I said before with Bailey, Keyton, and Nieds putting in work along with BJ considering likewise UT is on his mind. I'd say its UGA 85%

Reactions: yourstruly23

VN Store

Back