Does anyone know if Kyle Alexander will play at the next level?

rbvol

There was a lot of talk early last season that Alexander might play in the NBA or even overseas. I haven't heard him mentioned lately and wondered if there was some news regarding his future.

Alexander has not progressed enough in the intensity department. While his skills have increased significantly from Day 1, though not to the point of calling him a draft prospect, his intensity level never has reached a point where he could survive the paint battles in the NBA. He will play overseas somewhere, most likely, but not sure at what level.

There was a lot of talk early last season that Alexander might play in the NBA or even overseas. I haven't heard him mentioned lately and wondered if there was some news regarding his future.
JIMO. I would say he will play at the next level his length and athleticism is rare combo. He might only get a cup of tea in the league but he will be on a roster at some point

He will probably spend his career overseas

He will not play NBA , maybe overseas , Alexander doesn't know he is 6' 10 if he figures this out and doesn't get pushed out lane
by a guard he could make some money...……….GO VOLS

I thought he was playing his way into possibly being a draft prospect in January, but he regressed over the last couple of months; He definitely needs add a lot of weight. Still, he was a very solid player for us and I hope nothing but the best for him as a high character VFL.

I think Alexander will sign a free agent contract in the NBA and start out in the developmental league and work his way up like Jarnell Stokes did.

He'll get a summer league invite. Maybe gets picked in the late second round but I doubt it. Maybe gets on a G league team.

VN Store

Back