'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often forget SECKing is even a UGA fan because they do a great job of bringing unbiased info to the board. Very much appreciate the work.

Reactions: butchna
Sorry guys not trying to be that opposing fan but did see from Smallwood over on rivals that he believes UGA is the current leader for Gilbert and Washington. I have my doubts on whether they would sign together so if I had to pick I would say Gilbert goes UGA and Washington to the vols. Gilbert seems to have a strong relationship with the UGA staff so I could definitely see y’all snagging Washington with the staff y’all have put together
Good stuff man! That’s how you do it.

Is this a contest to see who can say y'all the most? And do you get bonus points for going out of your way to put the apostrophe?

So much overthinking for so very little reason. 😏

From 247:

There isn’t much of a consensus as to what Washington will do when it comes to a college decision, save one 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction to Georgia. Alabama helped itself greatly in the race for the five-star athlete’s commitment when it hosted him last Wednesday. Recruited as a tight end, Washington gave the trip high marks and will return for an official visit down the road. The Tide, along with Auburn, Georgia, Miami and Oregon are the main contenders right now.

From 247:

There isn’t much of a consensus as to what Washington will do when it comes to a college decision, save one 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction to Georgia. Alabama helped itself greatly in the race for the five-star athlete’s commitment when it hosted him last Wednesday. Recruited as a tight end, Washington gave the trip high marks and will return for an official visit down the road. The Tide, along with Auburn, Georgia, Miami and Oregon are the main contenders right now.
So we're completely out of it now?

So who was the poster saying we weren't going to sign any TEs lol? They arent looking as wrong as they were a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back