'20 GA RB/CB Ebony Jackson

Go crawl back in your hole.

tenor.gif

I think everyone should have their opinion on here hold equal weight.

My opinion is that it is premature to judge how good of a RB he could be based on some 100m times and sketchy film from his junior year. This year he will be a senior and committed to UT. While we won't have the complete picture, it will at least be colored in enough to see what it is.
Wait, why are you talking about my weight?

I get the track speed. But watching his film, one should be able to see it doesnt exactly translate. I am not saying he isnt fast. But track apeed and football speed are two different things. His football speed doesnt seem elite.
Highlights are always relative to how good a kid's team is and the competition.

I didn't see anyone run him down from behind. He got caught on angles by guys who weren't blocked. He got the corner in a hurry on several plays.

A few years ago, I remember Devrin Young's highlights making him look like the fastest guy on the planet... but it was mostly his competition.

Watching Knowshon Moreno tear up Mich St in Cap One 2009. His stats say he was 4.55 forty, 218 lbs. That was fast enough to make the NFL

If this guy was a 4 star none of these people would be complaining.
Look at how people reacted to Roman Harris when he committed compared to now.

I was not a fan of Jerrod Means but that was because he was signed out of nowhere on NSD when we told multiple guys to walk who ended up at decent schools.

Look at how people reacted to Roman Harris when he committed compared to now.

I was not a fan of Jerrod Means but that was because he was signed out of nowhere on NSD when we told multiple guys to walk who ended up at decent schools.
Harrison had much better film than Jackson does. Including his junior year. He was an obvious diamond in the rough.

I’ve watched a few full games of Kell and their coaches are pathetic. Play calling is bad. People in the crowd were literally calling the plays before they happened. Jackson has elite speed and occasionally flashes top notch athleticism but I don’t think he will get the same bump Harrison got unless his coaches step up and put him in position to succeed.

Reactions: jakez4ut
If coaching doesnt put players in a position to succeed we shouldn't hold that against how a players atheletic abilities will translate to the college game. He might not receive a bump, but if he does it sounds like it will come from summer camps and not regular season production, since his high school coaching is not good. It will be interesting to see if he camps this summer, I wouldnt mind if he didnt and stayed under the radar.

If coaching doesnt put players in a position to succeed we shouldn't hold that against how a players atheletic abilities will translate to the college game. He might not receive a bump, but if he does it sounds like it will come from summer camps and not regular season production, since his high school coaching is not good. It will be interesting to see if he camps this summer, I wouldnt mind if he didnt and stayed under the radar.
i think he's camped here before already....one of the reasons he got hte offer. has to be the reason they took the committment....they've seen him here, and done their evaluation....

Harrison had much better film than Jackson does. Including his junior year. He was an obvious diamond in the rough.

I’ve watched a few full games of Kell and their coaches are pathetic. Play calling is bad. People in the crowd were literally calling the plays before they happened. Jackson has elite speed and occasionally flashes top notch athleticism but I don’t think he will get the same bump Harrison got unless his coaches step up and put him in position to succeed.
He hasn’t been the primary back until this year

VN Store

Back