'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to the Bassmaster Classic from Lake Loudon live on ESPN2. We pick up the action with Bassmaster Vol
bringing his boat into a small cove with several brush piles. He looks to be using some sort of deepwater plug. Let's watch and hope he has some
big time success"..........

to be continued ;)

Welcome back folks!! We're here on Lake Loudon for the Bassmaster Classic. While we where away Bassmaster Vol had several large fish located on his
fishfinder. After making several very nice casts around some brush piles and other submerged structures he was able to a decent size fish.
Probably not what he wanted but it goes in the livewell just the same. He'll keep looking for tournament defining fish using all the tricks in his tacklebox.

These are Dooley and Butch era quotes.... “trust the coaches...”

Yeah, we only have ten months and a whole football season until signing day. Shut it down and accept anyone that will settle to play at the University of Tennessee. We’ll never be competitive again.

This staff has a much better resume for evaluating talent and filling spots based on what they want.

But hey, enjoy being miserable.

"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to the Bassmaster Classic from Lake Loudon live on ESPN2. We pick up the action with Bassmaster Vol
bringing his boat into a small cove with several brush piles. He looks to be using some sort of deepwater plug. Let's watch and hope he has some

to be continued ;)

Welcome back folks!! We're here on Lake Loudon for the Bassmaster Classic. While we where away Bassmaster Vol had several large fish located on his
fishfinder. After making several very nice casts around some brush piles and other submerged structures he was able to a decent size fish.
Probably not what he wanted but it goes in the livewell just the same. He'll keep looking for tournament defining fish using all the tricks in his tacklebox.
“And what is ole Bass’s secret for his spry dashes from the outboard...to his seat...to said livewell? Krystal’s! Lil scoops of fat protein in a box! They’re good...damn good! Eat em with your mouth!”

to be continued ;)

😂😂😂

I'll take the coaching staff that has more combined national championship rings than any other in the country over what those nerds think
As others have eluded to, alot of this negative reaction to the addition of what in all likelihood is a solid player, stems from the fact that people on this board are repeatedly taken in by and have their hopes built up by "insiders" whose track records are no better than a magic 8-ball. I don't know when people are going to realize those guys are FOS, maybe that's too much to hope for.

“And what is ole Bass’s secret for his spry dashes from the outboard...to his seat...to said livewell? Krystal’s! Lil scoops of fat protein in a box! They’re good...damn good! Eat em with your mouth!”

I miss the hell out of Krystals.

Reactions: butchna
If this kid is a take come NSD... we're screwed. You can sunshine pump all day. This kid is no where near SEC size. I guess Butch didnt teach yall any lessons.

Calloway was the 2017 Region 3-AAAAA Athlete of the Year and Clayton County Offensive Player of the Year as a sophomore. He won the Region’s 7 on 7 Most valuable player. Cam Newton was there and thinks this kid is special. He played QB, WR, DB and returned kicks and punts.

athletic.net 2019 Outdoor Track Championships: Jimmy Calloway
1st
: 10.84 100 m
1st: 21.99 200 m
1st: 22’10” long jump

Last edited:
I miss the hell out of Krystals.

Was driving into Troy AL not long ago and saw a Krystal on the side of an intersection. Hadn't had one of them in years, so I stopped and bought a four pack for the road ahead. They took me all the way to Memphis.

VN Store

Back