Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did JJ Peterson play last night? Didn't see him at all.

Really liked Maurer's pocket presence avoiding the rush in the first half, he showed a lot more natural awareness than you would expect of a true FR. Still needs to be more careful with the ball.

I was hoping JJP would get mentioned but I must have missed it. Does anyone know if he was on the field?

Reactions: Dudley Smith
This is true. Plus we have the T on the helmet. I do get wanting something the players can get excited about though.

I'm honestly pro more orange, love our shade of it.
Just never get into the discussions because everyone has different tastes and I'm just not very picky.
"Unique to us" is cool though, I'll just let everyone else figure out what that should be haha.

I loved the Orange and White Game! Weather was perfect. It was just a fun atmosphere, and getting to hear names like Crouch, Mairer, Lowe, and Keyton for the first time was great. Tank definitely was a highlight of the day. Loved Wanya's tweet after the game. He is going to be a fan favorite. For those of you wondering where all the fans were.... They were in the bathroom.

Or getting some Petros Chili. One of my top reasonings for the trek to Neyland!

It was Butch Jones level awful. Nike has overused the checkered pattern and it is not unique to UT. Hell UK in our own division has checkered trim.

I do hope they add small stripes down the side of the pants.

UK jumped on it quick as soon as we relinquished our hold on it.

With both trenches as our weak suits? Seems very optimistic to me. And our offense looks the same as last year. Meanwhile FSU's QB1 threw for 335 in the first half...Briles and all. I'll never get the Chaney hire, but we have to live with him now.

Did you not hear Fulmers comments? Usually in spring games the defense is handcuffed but pruitt turned them loose. Guarantee with no blitzes JG puts up 300 as well.

Very similar. Good catch. Personally, these were my favorite UT whites....

d7445903-64b6-40dc-a31a-187481af4b4d_1.393dcf8733b10933e8245dd4ced5741e.jpeg

Molinari is making it boring by being so consistent. If not for him we would be heading towards an insane finish with so many guys at -11 and -10.
Yea, no one charging. I think Molinari is thinking he can win by just making pars. Looks like rain is an hour or less away. He may be right.

Reactions: Aesius
Only thing Butch did I liked was those Smokey Greys with the helmets.

I get Pruitt is a traditionalist and that's fine, but it's nice to have something to pop out from time to time for the fans & players
I dislike the Smokey Greys for the simple reason that they look exactly like everybody else's gray uniform. The helmet change was good, though I would prefer a orange helmet with a white t myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back