Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just hate it for him, after all of his patience and perseverance ☕

After a long thought at Denny’s last night...and praying to God or something. I’ve decided to go back into the transfer portal. Would like to thank Coach...Diaz? Would also like to thank those other dude coaches and the the one that gave me the helmet and all the FANS for their wavering support. I’ll always be a Cane...sorry there’s my Uber!

- Tate Martell prolly

My spring game randoms....

- JG gonna be alright
- Mauer has moxie. Like his future.
- McCoullough will be a Vol great when it’s all said and done.
- Keyton flashed as well
- A lot of true freshman did actually. It’s a spring game so I don’t want to jump the gun but it looks like we have a lot of talented kids coming in we can build around.
- Surprised by Jacquez Jones. Kid looked good out there. Might he be a contributor afterall?
- Can even say the same about Byrd. Looked decent out there as a receiver.
- Nothing from Brandon Johnson. Led the team as a soph and looked good, but was that his peak?
- Is Fil-Aimee still on the team? We were feeding some walk on the ball late. CFA never saw the field that I noticed.
- I heart JJ
- Heads up play by B. Davis to force that fumble. Well done.
- Jackson Lowe looks like a senior more than a freshman. Big kid. Looks good out there.

Overall decent showing. Glad there were no injuries. Would like to see the receivers be more consistent and JG start off a little warmer. Really hard to judge anything because they blew a lot of whistles real fast but this team is on the upswing.
CFA didn't see the field because he's hurt.

Reactions: VOLUNTEERSZN
I loved the Orange and White Game! Weather was perfect. It was just a fun atmosphere, and getting to hear names like Crouch, Mairer, Lowe, and Keyton for the first time was great. Tank definitely was a highlight of the day. Loved Wanya's tweet after the game. He is going to be a fan favorite. For those of you wondering where all the fans were.... They were in the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back