Official Nashville Predators Thread

Well, that stunk. Glad I took today off so I could sleep in a bit. Here's some pics of the stuff they were giving out last night (front and back)
20190411_092347.jpg20190411_092428.jpg
T-shirt, magnet, light up necklace, Preds themed Dr. Pepper can, and the program thing that's at every game.

Anyone watching this CBJ vs TB game? CBJ PP is so fun to watch.
I have to admire CBJ for all out going for it at the deadline, despite thinking it was a ridiculous move.

Torts has done a hell of a job reinventing himself from his NYR Black-And-Blueshirts style

I have to admire CBJ for all out going for it at the deadline, despite thinking it was a ridiculous move.

Torts has done a hell of a job reinventing himself from his NYR Black-And-Blueshirts style
It was a (potentially) damned if you do, damned if you don't move. I wouldn't have wanted to be the guy to make that decision. If they traded Bob, Panarin, etc., at the deadline their fans would have roasted them. Perpetually "building for the future" which never comes. Instead they held onto these assets, who they won't/can't re-sign, for a chance to play the President's Cup winners in the first round. Looks like it might pay off.

Torts is such an interesting coach. He's great at getting a bad team to play well, but once that team "makes it" it's like he gets tuned out.

VN Store

Back