2019 Orange and White Game thread 4.13.19 6:00 pm.

Maurer throws a pick and JG throws a TD.... maybe making sweeping assumptions after half a spring game isn’t the smartest decision after all
I do think that is what makes Volnation so entertaining... I can’t help but smile as I read each minute. Basketball, Baseball, Lady Vols, Football... it is all the same... but sooo entertaining

It’s the same mess still. Pruitt saying the same thing about his QB...needs to get the ball out quicker. I’m sick of hearing it. So far, Maurer has been the best QB. I hope JG can come out and get the ball out sooner. He had a couple good throws toward the end of the first half. If not, I think the job goes to Maurer as the starter. But I’m not the coach so I’ll get behind whoever he picks.

"The two most popular men on campus are the backup quarterback and the next head coach." - Douglas Dickey

Does anyone think Fulmer would make a good OL coach if he actually wanted to do it as this point in his career? I know it's not going to happen, just curious if you guys think he still has the talent and modern understanding of the game to be able to be successful.

VN Store

Back