Wash your hands.

Saw a guy go armpit deep in the ice cream tub at a Chinese restaurant. During extraction he raked his crusty elbow up the side of the tub. Last buffet I visited.

hurl_cam.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol
OK. This is a short rant.

Yesterday, I am in a men's room in a hotel and had just finished at the urinal and was washing my hands when a young man who had just finished taking a dump came out of the stall. I opened the door to leave and he walked right out with me. He.took.a.dump. and didn't wash his ****ing hands. Who in the hell does that? I envision now that young man going to the coffee machine, or door handle or touching anything that I would have to touch after having his hand on his own arsehole. So I finally got up my nerve and asked him if he was going to wash his hands after taking a ****. He laughed and walked out.

People, please. This is just nasty.

/rant

I'm 110% with your outrage on this. People like that need to be executed.

Reactions: malinoisvol
And I'll reiterate that buffets are nasty for this reason.

Forget the sneezing/coughing people. Just watch the slob eating with his hands and licking his fingers and whatnot (who the hell knows what did or did not happen when he went to the restroom) and then he goes back for a second helping of mac'n'cheese. And then you come along behind him and pick up that serving spoon he just set down, and go handle your own food. Ugh.
Im not a germaphobe by any means, but I went to golden corral for lunch the other day and was reminded why I dont go there. Was disgusting all around.

Honestly, human fecal matter couldn't make their food any worse.
The food was okay, I mean its golden corral so you dont expect great food really. The people and environment is what made it awful. Sadly, the place is only about a year old, obviously they are not worried about cleanliness. But the Bama fans with an average weight of 350 with 96% body fat didnt seem to mind.

The food was okay, I mean its golden corral so you dont expect great food really. The people and environment is what made it awful. Sadly, the place is only about a year old, obviously they are not worried about cleanliness. But the Bama fans with an average weight of 350 with 96% body fat didnt seem to mind.

Golden Corral was definitely started with bama fans in mind.

Reactions: volfannbama
Golden Corral was definitely started with bama fans in mind.
I have been to one in Johnson City maybe 3 times, and the food is good. The problem for me is that I don't get my money's worth because I only eat one plate of food, and it's not stacked to the roof. The bread is really good. It is like a big roll.

I go to Jason's Deli about once or twice a month. They have a great salad bar there. However since reading this thread, I may be passing on the salad bar in the future.

OK. This is a short rant.

Yesterday, I am in a men's room in a hotel and had just finished at the urinal and was washing my hands when a young man who had just finished taking a dump came out of the stall. I opened the door to leave and he walked right out with me. He.took.a.dump. and didn't wash his ****ing hands. Who in the hell does that? I envision now that young man going to the coffee machine, or door handle or touching anything that I would have to touch after having his hand on his own arsehole. So I finally got up my nerve and asked him if he was going to wash his hands after taking a ****. He laughed and walked out.

People, please. This is just nasty.

/rant
Some people are just animals

I recall a panel comic - two men on toilets in side-by-side stalls. One discovers his stall is out of toilet paper. He tells the fellow in the next stall and asks if he will pass some TP under the divider. The second fellow says, sorry, got just enough for myself. The first fellow has his wallet in his hand and asks, got singles for a five?

This whole thread is how norovirus spreads so rapidly on cruise ships; close quarters, buffets everywhere, a LOT of people NOT washing their hands properly who are not only catching the virus but continue to spread it around some more in the process. it's literally a domino effect.

Whenever I went to buffets I'd grab the serving ware in some unorthodox position like further down the spoon where most people wouldn't. I'd sometimes dig or push past the top layer of food to get the unexposed food further below. On lucky occasions I'd be the first to the newly brought out bin of food knowing there was no way(short of the employees) it had been coughed or sneezed on. As for doors and door handles, use a paper towel or the underside of your shirt to pull the handle rather than your hand. At the grocery store when you open the freezer door pinch the tip top of the handle with your thumb and forefinger and pull open the door. This basically avoids 95% of the entire handle, especially the dirtiest/most frequently grabbed part of it. When all else fails keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your pocket, this will kill most germs/viruses but unfortunately not norovirus.

This whole thread is how norovirus spreads so rapidly on cruise ships; close quarters, buffets everywhere, a LOT of people NOT washing their hands properly who are not only catching the virus but continue to spread it around some more in the process. it's literally a domino effect.

Whenever I went to buffets I'd grab the serving ware in some unorthodox position like further down the spoon where most people wouldn't. I'd sometimes dig or push past the top layer of food to get the unexposed food further below. On lucky occasions I'd be the first to the newly brought out bin of food knowing there was no way(short of the employees) it had been coughed or sneezed on. As for doors and door handles, use a paper towel or the underside of your shirt to pull the handle rather than your hand. At the grocery store when you open the freezer door pinch the tip top of the handle with your thumb and forefinger and pull open the door. This basically avoids 95% of the entire handle, especially the dirtiest/most frequently grabbed part of it. When all else fails keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your pocket, this will kill most germs/viruses but unfortunately not norovirus.

That's an awful lot of work. Can we not just do violence on people who don't wash their hands?

That's an awful lot of work. Can we not just do violence on people who don't wash their hands?

What?! An awful lot of work is eating crab legs because I paid full price for them and then I still have to to work to eat it.

Last edited:
Reactions: pismonque

VN Store

Back