'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

So it wasn't Butch's fault to blow all those fourth quarter leads? the other team just won?

Not relevant to the argument. Saban put the better team on the field and won the game. It’s simple as that. There is a small part that can be attributed to Smart blowing it. But it’s much more that Bama won it.

Not relevant to the argument. Saban put the better team on the field and won the game. It’s simple as that. There is a small part that can be attributed to Smart blowing it. But it’s much more that Bama won it.
Yeah, stoops playoff team lead by a heisman qb were a bunch of scrubs.

Have confirmed that Gilbert had plans this weekend and will not make the trip for the Orange and White game with his Marietta teammates.

lol I'm pretty sure they say "douche canoes." I was just messing with you since you made such a big deal about it last time. You're the most easily offended person I've ever encountered. You must be a blast at parties.
Well they’re art appreciation parties...so no one’s allowed to smile. 😒

I've seen the types of art openings you go to...

artz-png.201544
Dude’s an effin genius!
- Not so silent Netflix investor prolly

UGA and Bama are absolutely unreal. Going to take a huge NCAA investigation to bring them down back to earth. We were lucky when Butch was here recruiting, because SEC East was down. Now we are struggling to keep up.

Last edited:
Catching up with top tight end target Arik Gilbert, Tennessee is in the mix here but the Vols do seem to trail Georgia and Alabama, with Oklahoma and Clemson factors, too. He hears from Bailey everyday about coming to Tennessee, but right now, his best relationships appear to be with other staffs. He does like Brian Niedermeyer and plans to see UT again. He will announce a college decision this summer before his senior season.
Simonton

Reactions: devol

VN Store

Back