Statement from Fulmer.

ydm5h58.jpg

So really, why is everyone so happy about this?

We had a coach, he was about to leave, we had to give him more money to stay, and now we still have the same coach...I mean, if the university is going to pay that kind of coin, why not just hire someone else who doesn’t have a 24-24 tournament record?

We had a coach, he was about to leave, we had to give him more money to stay, and now we still have the same coach...I mean, if the university is going to pay that kind of coin, why not just hire someone else who doesn’t have a 24-24 tournament record?
Please name for me the coaches you would go after, who you think would say yes, who have coached in 48 NCAA tourney games.

My God man

I don’t think most would agree with your assessment.

Would you care to list the candidates with 48 NCAAT game appearances on their resume?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but this is about you wanting Pearl back, isn't it?

I don't get the excitement for overpaying a coach (I assume). If they gave him the money in the neighborhood of UCLA's offer, we deviated from the smart move. He is not in that class.

This just in - BBall programs are worth a ton of money if you're good.

I know it's behind a paywall but UK bball is worth 334 (Dr. Evil pinky) million. Being consistently good pays for itself.

How Much Is Your College-Basketball Team Worth?

VN Store

Back