'20 NC ATH Trenton Simpson

I think he’s the guy that was going to announce but the VQ mods said decided to delay.

Guess he just saw his stock rise and wants to enjoy the process.

Reactions: T Dog
Still a take IMO. Move him inside if/when he gets here though. He and either Jackson Bratton or Martavius French would be a solid inside for this class. (Unless we can work our way in with Justin Flowe)

Rivals Charlotte notes from VQ...

Mallard Creek 2020 OLB/RB Trenton Simpson — The Top250 athlete visited in Tennessee in February and went to Clemson yesterday. He spoke highly of Chris Weinke and UT’s program in general. The Vols prefer Simpson at tailback but he does have real interest in playing linebacker, where he worked out exclusively Sunday and earned LB MVP honors and an invite to the Rivals 5-star Challenge. He plans to visit the Vols again before a decision (no longer on his birthday June 14), with UT in a strong position to get an official visit. Right now, this seems like a North Carolina, NC State, Tennessee, South Carolina and Clemson battle.

Look. It’s all a big joke. I don’t care about Weinke. I was accused of hating Weinke one day cause I said I’d rather have Tee than him. It’s all in good fun. But some want to police everyone and tell us how we should post.
There are rules, Bass. This isn’t nam.

Look. It’s all a big joke. I don’t care about Weinke. I was accused of hating Weinke one day cause I said I’d rather have Tee than him. It’s all in good fun. But some want to police everyone and tell us how we should post.

I know you're joking, but someone was going to post it, so I figured I would.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back