Stackhouse to Vandy

Dr H Lecter

Mother Hen Survivor
Reports out that Stackhouse, assistant coach of Memphis Grizzlies, is in final contract negotiations with Vanderbilt.

Odd if true for a couple of reasons. He supposedly wants an NBA head coaching job so why go to Vandy. He doesn’t have much experience as a head coach so I’m surprised Vandy would go this route.

Reactions: feathersax
Odd if true for a couple of reasons. He supposedly wants an NBA head coaching job so why go to Vandy. He doesn’t have much experience as a head coach so I’m surprised Vandy would go this route.
He runs a very successful AAU program. Not that odd at all

Reactions: BUBear
Good for Stack. I still have nightmares of him dunking on Erik Meeks back in the day. Witnesses that tattoo is person.

Sheed getting a head job at a rival high school in Durham is real head scratcher though.

He runs a very successful AAU program. Not that odd at all
So I stick by what u said. No college coaching experience. Wants to be an NBA coach so why go to Vandy. Being a good AAU coach does not necessarily make you a good college coach. Whole different level of coaching.

So I stick by what u said. No college coaching experience. Wants to be an NBA coach so why go to Vandy. Being a good AAU coach does not necessarily make you a good college coach. Whole different level of coaching.
He was also G league coach of the year. Clearly he sucks. Sorry I was wrong

VN Store

Back