Wes Moore Twitter Rumor

Can anyone discredit or acknowledge this? I don’t know the source, but they have a ton of followers.

I personally think he’s too old, and isn’t the best long term hire. I also don’t know about his recruiting prowess. That’s just me though.

That's a one-and-done jacket....

Surely....

Coach K is 72
Tom Izzo is 64
Roy William's is 68
Geno Auriemma is 65
Muffet McGraw is 63
Nick Saban is 67
...and the list could go on. We've gotta' cut the youngsters on this site some slack. They don't know any better...yet. Some of them think 25's full grown, 30's getting a bit old, 35's middle age and 40's old fer sure dude. They'll grow into it.

Reactions: MocVol
Coach K is 72
Tom Izzo is 64
Roy William's is 68
Geno Auriemma is 65
Muffet McGraw is 63
Nick Saban is 67

Every coach you listed has been at their institution for a significant period of time. They were not “old” when hired. That’s my beef with Moore. I would much prefer that it’s someone who can put in 20-30 years if things are going well.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
...and the list could go on. We've gotta' cut the youngsters on this site some slack. They don't know any better...yet. Some of them think 25's full grown, 30's getting a bit old, 35's middle age and 40's old fer sure dude. They'll grow into it.

My first job on the railroad was pulling arrows out of the cabooses. These kids have a lot to learn.

VN Store

Back