Tennessee vs ETSU Game Thread - 6pm

I still haven’t made it down there since I moved which is stupid. I went to Key West for spring break in ‘87, it was great.

Have you dived in Belize?

Not to butt in, but diving in Belize is great. The blue hole is great and one of my favorites. I can also recommend the blackwater and manta dives in hawaii.

I still haven’t made it down there since I moved which is stupid. I went to Key West for spring break in ‘87, it was great.

Have you dived in Belize?

not Belize, had a chance, but, as things happen, I had to do something else...no, it's not stupid, bud, I know people who are natives and have never gone to the Keys, and didn't want to...it's sorta Mardi Gras...you get it or you don't...:D:D

Not to butt in, but diving in Belize is great. The blue hole is great and one of my favorites. I can also recommend the blackwater and manta dives in hawaii.

oh, yes, as divers, that's one of the Bucket List dives...blue hole...thanks for that...now you made me feel worse...IJK...:D:D

meant to answer this before...done Hawaii...yep, I was a Howlie for awhile...:D

well, it looks like there is some ground to make up for...why not start it here....:D:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
meant to answer this before...done Hawaii...yep, I was a Howlie for awhile...:D

No way I could afford to live there. Still, it's a beautiful place. I was talking to our dive master on the manta dive and asked him what his favorite was. Without hesitation he said the black water was a dive not to be missed. He was right. There's no way to really describe the feeling. I guess I felt a bit like a worm on a hook. More than a bit unsettling at first, but it's something I'd do again if I ever get back there.

I'm getting tired of playing comeback baseball. Tenn has no answer for ETSU tonight.

We're going to top of 7th now. We need to get on our horse & score some runs..

Reactions: RollerVol
well, ladies and gentlemen, that's about what you would expect, I guess...6-3...ETSU...to the top of the 8th...:rolleyes:

VN Store

Back