Four sec teams

I agree that, with how they’ve been playing, Auburn is a legit NC contender.

With that said... All it’ll take is an ice cold half from behind the arc and their going home.

Reactions: JacketVol
UK is not going anywhere without Washington, LSU can't get it done without their coach, The 3 will stop falling for AU and that will be that, UT doesn't get a big lead early they are done. That being said.....UT.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
No chance that KY beats Auburn. I picked KY over AU on my bracket, but I don’t think so now after yesterday’s games. Auburn is strong.

Aubie is awesome when 3's are falling, but they can go cold for long periods.

I believe Auburn knocks off N. Carolina and goes to the final four. Wrecks my bracket but think that's the way it is. I believe We win over Purdue but not in a runaway game. Possible that we face Auburn in the finals.
Auburn plays a style that is really in Carolina's wheel house. I think UNC takes it... and hate to say it but I think Kentucky is all that's left in the Elite 8. I shouldn't say that I know. Hope I'm wrong.

If we play in the next round against Purdue the way we played in the second half today, we won't make it to the elite 8 much less the final 4.
We beat Purdue last season when they had a super star big boy. We'll beat them even worse this season. No worries.

Reactions: Shaun1985
Not that I'm not sold on Auburn, they beat the brakes off of us and Kansas but Pearls teams can be fools gold more times than not. It's hard to duplicate that kind of shooting every game. You need balance this time of the year. Don't forget what all Kansas is missing. There's a reason they were underdogs in that game. I think UNC likely catches them in the next game but if not, Kentucky

We beat Purdue last season when they had a super star big boy. We'll beat them even worse this season. No worries.

I agree. Not worried about Purdue. Would rather have played Nova but I don't see Tennessee having much problem with Purdue. I think Purdue is a tougher game than Virginia. When we beat Purdue, it's final four because Virginia will get blitz'd in that game.

I agree. Not worried about Purdue. Would rather have played Nova but I don't see Tennessee having much problem with Purdue. I think Purdue is a tougher game than Virginia. When we beat Purdue, it's final four because Virginia will get blitz'd in that game.
You get a like for the show of confidence.

Not that I'm not sold on Auburn, they beat the brakes off of us and Kansas but Pearls teams can be fools gold more times than not. It's hard to duplicate that kind of shooting every game. You need balance this time of the year. Don't forget what all Kansas is missing. There's a reason they were underdogs in that game. I think UNC likely catches them in the next game but if not, Kentucky
I would love to agree with that assessment. But I've been hearing every game that Auburn can't keep hitting that well and they just keep doing it. They seem to be the only team in college basketball that does not have a cold night. Time will tell

Reactions: VolAllen
Auburn is going to be a tough out for anyone the way they are playing right now. I like our chances to get to the Final 4 - I think Purdue is a much tougher task than Virginia.

No chance that KY beats Auburn. I picked KY over AU on my bracket, but I don’t think so now after yesterday’s games. Auburn is strong.

I disagree. UK beat them once already. AU HAS BEEN on fire. That can and probably will end at any point going fwd. Pearl had historically laid one egg in most every tourney.

Recently they look like a solid 1 seed. But that's history now. The way they're wired leaves a big possibility of a 1 game collapse.

I could be wrong as heck. But, I truly expect it at some point. Almost happened game 1.

I can't say who will be there but I do want to say this. This has been one of the best years to experience basketball for me. The no name teams have had some of the best shooters in the league. It was a joy to watch them and it was definitely a tough assignment to even guard them. The Buffalo's, Liberty's ect were terrific.

Other than that I loved how Aubby pushed that ball down the court all game long and LSU's game as well. Remarkable also that Kentucky wins without Washington. Most of all it was great to see Tennessee replicate Aubby and push that ball down court all 1st half and it paid off. In the 2nd half as Tennessee couldn't hit a bucket and the lead began to vanish I turned it off and watched the score on my phone.

I hope we can play complete games from here on. Go Vols

I hope LSU beats Duke, Auburn beats NC, Kentucky loses to Houston who then beats Auburn. I wouldnt mind seeing a LSU-TN rematch in the championship

VN Store

Back