Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing...if I'm a top level HS player who basically -has- to wait a year just because, once I turn 18 why couldn't I already sign a Nike deal and then pay my own way at whatever school I wanted to for max exposure?

That Vanderbilt guard played just 4 games and had a major knee injury and he's going to still likely be a 1st rounder.

So Leonard Little tweeted his top defensive lineman.

1. Reggie White
2. Doug Atkins
3. All the Rest
4. Don't @ Me

Lots of replies mentioned Barnett and he just kept replying with "No" I'm a bit confused, how would anyone not have Barnett up there? Breaks the career sack record in just 3 years, that's extremely impressive.

1. Reggie White
2. Doug Atkins
3. All the Rest
4. Don't @ Me

Lots of replies mentioned Barnett and he just kept replying with "No" I'm a bit confused, how would anyone not have Barnett up there? Breaks the career sack record in just 3 years, that's extremely impressive.
I think he's just saying that Reggie and Doug are the two best period. He's not trashing Barnett at all, IMO.

Here's the thing...if I'm a top level HS player who basically -has- to wait a year just because, once I turn 18 why couldn't I already sign a Nike deal and then pay my own way at whatever school I wanted to for max exposure?

That Vanderbilt guard played just 4 games and had a major knee injury and he's going to still likely be a 1st rounder.
What if you couldn't get in at the school that would get you max exposure since you're out of state or your academics wouldn't get you admitted through the traditional admittance system? They get caught pulling strings to get you in and that coach/university's ass would be grass and the NCAA would be the lawnmower.

no offense meant toward the lady in the gif but what would you rate her at? Gotta get a sense of your scaling

"There's a lot of that." Something my wife and I say when we see 'stuff'. 'Stuff' in this context can be good or bad, hot or not, positive as often as negative.

1. Reggie White
2. Doug Atkins
3. All the Rest
4. Don't @ Me

Could be talking about the NFL, if so.
true.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back