Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fremeau Efficiency Index (FEI) is a college football rating system based on opponent-adjusted possession efficiency. The index is generated by Football Outsiders and they have national rankings for all three units on a football team going back to 2007. They also have overall rankings.

For everyone who said we should have won our games with Florida in 2014 and 2015 this index provides analytical evidence to support your claims.

(By the way, a couple days ago I listened to Mehlen’s post practice presser (over 30 min long) and I dare you to do the same without zoning out. Anyway, he let it be known that he was looking for Grad Transfer offensive linemen with playing experience. Drew Richmond to the Gators?)

Here's a look at our games with Florida over the past 12 years using the FEI unit rankings for a comparison:

ScreenHunter 48.png

The Fremeau Efficiency Index (FEI) is a college football rating system based on opponent-adjusted possession efficiency. The index is generated by Football Outsiders and they have national rankings for all three units on a football team going back to 2007. They also have overall rankings.

For everyone who said we should have won our games with Florida in 2014 and 2015 this index provides analytical evidence to support your claims.

(By the way, a couple days ago I listened to Mehlen’s post practice presser (over 30 min long) and I dare you to do the same without zoning out. Anyway, he let it be known that he was looking for Grad Transfer offensive linemen with playing experience. Drew Richmond to the Gators?)

Here's a look at our games with Florida over the past 12 years using the FEI unit rankings for a comparison:

View attachment 198660

Someone I once knew that followed S&P+, FEI, FPI, etc said FEI was the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back