Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the report, once in custody, George said, "He hit me first. Why can't I hit him back?"

x1000. The fact that cops are harass/assault/kill people at their discretion with no repercussions (whether in self defense or being held accountable in court) doesn’t sit well with me and is why I will always back the 2nd amendment.

That’s a little extreme of a view. Cops are held responsible for their actions. Even placed in prison if their actions result in wrongful death.

Losing their job completely and not being hired by another office because they are essentially black balled.

Most officer related deaths are due to complacency or the fact that an officer had been punished before for excessive use of force and when the amount of necessary force was required the officer hesitates.

The sword goes two ways.

They are replacing both coordinators. The OC was a failure at his previous stop and the DC that has never done it before. They have zero shot this year at least with Clemson and Bama round 5 coming up.

I hope you are right. It probably is Clemson/Bama’s NC to lose. UGA fans are restless because they know this is their window of opportunity but they will have to get lucky against the field.

I am not saying that it isn’t. I am saying that the officers had to of approached for a different reason other than him walking down the road.

Someone walking in the middle of the road is reason for them trying to get him out of the road.

I mean the story sounds pretty normal to me. He was walking in the middle of the street, they tried to get him out of the road and he became verbally abusive and punched an officer. They then tracked him down and arrested him.

All that was stated in the linked story.

Someone walking in the middle of the road is reason for them trying to get him out of the road.

I mean the story sounds pretty normal to me. He was walking in the middle of the street, they tried to get him out of the road and he became verbally abusive and punched an officer. They then tracked him down and arrested him.

Innocent. Everyone knows some people like to walk slowly in the middle of the street. Cop was insensitive to the culture and should be fired.

Could be. Who knows. He had no marks on his mugshot so it doesn’t seem to me like the altercation was too serious. If the officer did indeed strike first without him resisting arrest, that will come out. It’s a good thing for all parties involved that almost every PD requires the usage of body cams.

Sounds like a "normal" drunk college student on spring break arrest

According to the report, once in custody, George said, "He hit me first. Why can't I hit him back?"

x1000. The fact that cops are harass/assault/kill people at their discretion with no repercussions (whether in self defense or being held accountable in court) doesn’t sit well with me and is why I will always back the 2nd amendment.

2A does not mean that you can go out and shoot a cop because they hit you. That would turn out bad for you...

Found a better article. Now this one makes more sense then the one that was cited. Goes into more detail.

Tennessee football player arrested after punching police officer, Miami Beach cops say

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back