Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you're a dumbass

Today is an SEC official holiday - "Arrest a football player day" ?

Mississippi State offensive lineman Tommy Champion arrested by campus police

Bulldog football player arrested | Athens Sports Radio 960 The Ref | www.960theref.com

and of course our very own

Tennessee football player Kenneth George Jr. arrested in Miami Beach

So unfortunately I don't have any experience with arrests but I don't understand being charged with resisting with violence and resisting without violence at the same time. That's kind of like either you're pregnant or you're not. Right? Did he or did he not hit you?

I’m curious as to why they were giving him orders in the first place if he was just walking and why they eventually tried to detain him which ended in him being arrested? I didn’t see anything about any other charges... so? Seems like a very weird situation.

Edit: I wonder what the probable cause for the officer to place his hands on George was.

I’m curious as to why they were giving him orders in the first place if he was just walking and why they eventually tried to detain him which ended in him being arrested? I didn’t see anything about any other charges... so? Seems like a very weird situation.

Disorderly

Edit: I wonder what the probable cause for the officer to place his hands on George was.
Being a black guy😒

According to the report, once in custody, George said, "He hit me first. Why can't I hit him back?"

x1000. The fact that cops are harass/assault/kill people at their discretion with no repercussions (whether in self defense or being held accountable in court) doesn’t sit well with me and is why I will always back the 2nd amendment.

Abuse of police power

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back