Gator fans smell like **** thread

Thanks for caring enough to let us know how much you don’t care
It’s on of the things I appreciate about you.

I missed where I said I didn’t care.

We played our way into the tournament, but we’ll be lucky to survive the first weekend.

The missed call today against Auburn didn’t hurt or help us. We weren’t beating UT or UK in the final.

Again, no big whoop...the pressure is on UT to finally advance past the Elite 8. Anything less will be a huge disappointment for you guys.

We played our way into the tournament, but we’ll be lucky to survive the first weekend.

The missed call today against Auburn didn’t hurt or help us. We weren’t beating UT or UK in the final.

Again, no big whoop...the pressure is on UT to finally advance past the Elite 8. Anything less will be a huge disappointment for you guys.
Meh.
It’s been the best basketball season I’ve ever seen regardless of what happens from here.
We don’t have a basketball history to brag about so I don’t see any “huge” disappointment till we actually do something.

Having said that I’ll continue to hope for the best while expecting the worst.

Thanks again for not caring but still sharing

Reactions: 508mikey

been 40 years since the last SEC T championship we want that first then move on from there

My brother the Gator Grad says y’all will go 8-4 this year.
So I’m curious what our resident Gators here think will be your record this year

Meh.
It’s been the best basketball season I’ve ever seen regardless of what happens from here.
We don’t have a basketball history to brag about so I don’t see any “huge” disappointment till we actually do something.

Having said that I’ll continue to hope for the best while expecting the worst.

Thanks again for not caring but still sharing

Again, I missed where I said I didn’t care...and I’m not even sure what it is I’m not supposed to be caring about.

But good luck tomorrow against Auburn anyways.

My pre-season prediction is always 0-12, because pre-season predictions and polls are meaningless.

Take it or leave it.
Nope not buying it.
Then again I’m predicting 5 wins for us because I don’t believe we will win more than 5 till we do consistently. So maybe your opinion is accurate

Nope not buying it.
Then again I’m predicting 5 wins for us because I don’t believe we will win more than 5 till we do consistently. So maybe your opinion is accurate

If 5 wins is the ceiling for Pruitt in 2019, he'll have to double that win total in 2020 for job security. Even with Fulmer as his AD, they may both be under scrutiny if PF allows sub-par performances to continue.

If 5 wins is the ceiling for Pruitt in 2019, he'll have to double that win total in 2020 for job security. Even with Fulmer as his AD, they may both be under scrutiny if PF allows sub-par performances to continue.

There are 10 winnable games on our schedule. I don’t think we get them all. I agree with Lawrence Welk that it’s silly to try a predict those wins now. My point wasn’t that I think we’ll only win 5. My point was we have a habit of not winning more than that when we should. I’ll believe in a higher win total when we can prove it on the field.

Take these turds for example. In their recent run over us I can think of 4 loses where we outright gave them the game.

We’re so far away from thinking about championships. We have to start winning the games we should win first.

Gators' biggest problem will be offensive line. Maybe.

We lost three seniors. On the other hand, as a group, they underperformed for 3 years. So I'm not willing to assume anything about the new faces in those spots being less capable.

VN Store

Back