The Official #8 Tennessee vs. #4 Kentucky Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, ESPN

I don't know, you can go back several pages and it was going on here too. But yes they are all over twitter blaming them.

OHHH the Humanity!

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5MS83OTgvb3JpZ2luYWwvaGluZGVuYnVyZy1kaXNhc3Rlci0wMDEuanBn

What about those that thought we were going to lose with 3 minutes to go? Raise my hand!
Heck I was thinking we would lose with Kyle out for so long. Awesome win and never say die, especially againt Kentucky. We'll remember this one all our lives. Great comeback, hope we got enough gas to take down Auburn.

I apologize to Turner and the team for a couple of emotional posts. The refs were just ticking me off. To have such a great season be tainted with bad calls. (LSU and Today.) I typed out of frustration. I'll eat my crow now.

Many of us have at some point in life been in your predicament... I have found eating crow GOES DOWN EASIER WITH A VICTORY BEER.

What about those that thought we were going to lose with 3 minutes to go? Raise my hand!

OK this really happened... was so (___ fill in the blank) that I went outside.... two huge birds flew right over my house, white heads and white tail feathers... I thought I was seeing things but they were bald eagles. I went nuts and thought I was losing my mind but there are other sighting of bald eagles in Rutherford County... then the Vols rally. Two things I do not think I will ever forget.

VN Store

Back