Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had/used Firestick, Chromecast, Roku.

Roku would be my pick, and I suggest getting the media box (most expensive) the remote has it's own headphone jack.

Chromecast would be 2nd choice, and if you want the no frills option it's best. Your phone basically becomes the remote. I wasn't a huge fan of my phone having to be streaming/using battery though.

Call them and tell them your going to disconnect and see what kind of discount they offer. I'll guarantee they give you something. $50 at least.

We have Dish and we will call them and say Direct TV is gonna give us a deal. We currently have the best package for only about $90 a month.

Check dish Network. I can't believe you couldn't save serious money.

Just asked my pal that has dish, and his is 130/month with 5 boxes, but he only has hbo and the outdoor networks. I’m sure apples to apples they’re about the same. I just need to cut out all the stupid movie channels.

Just asked my pal that has dish, and his is 130/month with 5 boxes, but he only has hbo and the outdoor networks. I’m sure apples to apples they’re about the same. I just need to cut out all the stupid movie channels.
Yea, I have dsl too but I'm able to stream so we find it's less money just to stream movies and we are prime members so we watch that and Netflix for movies. Also, we have epix that has movies.

Reactions: Scooter426
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back