2020 Target List

So with the other thread discussion we certainly need a Pg in this class.

Who is the main target?

Did anyone notice the guy in the crowd behind Tennessee's bench, maybe 8-10 rows up in the oddly colored orange Tennessee Nike jersey? Was the guy to the right of him Keon Johnson?

Maybe someone can screen shot it. They showed that area of the crowd about 6 times. One being after Admiral's mega dunk.

Reactions: Vols All Day
Did anyone notice the guy in the crowd behind Tennessee's bench, maybe 8-10 rows up in the oddly colored orange Tennessee Nike jersey? Was the guy to the right of him Keon Johnson?

Maybe someone can screen shot it. They showed that area of the crowd about 6 times. One being after Admiral's mega dunk.

I saw it and thought the same but the second glance I didn't think it was him. Not certain though

Per VQ Tennessee continues to trend favorably with Keon Johnson, a decision isn’t expected anytime soon but the Vols have positioned themselves well there.

Cam Hayes is a 2021 5 star PG the staff has been after for some time, he is considering a move into the class of 2020 and the Vols have some traction with him, could be something to watch.

Per VQ Tennessee continues to trend favorably with Keon Johnson, a decision isn’t expected anytime soon but the Vols have positioned themselves well there.

Cam Hayes is a 2021 5 star PG the staff has been after for some time, he is considering a move into the class of 2020 and the Vols have some traction with him, could be something to watch.

Guessing Vandy canning Drew may have a lot to do with this development

Hayes visited unofficially back in October.

His stock has dropped slightly and we need that assuming we want him. A blue blood could make it interesting

Yea ive heard that if Duke were to offer it would be over...he plays for a much smaller AAU team as you know so hopefully he either commits prior to AAU ball or early on before many get a chance to see him.

Did this flirtation cause us problems with recruiting. A coach who seeks another job might be a turn-off for other recruits. I really thought he was solid with UT, but obviously not.

The fact Kent isn't in the portal makes me feel even more that he is going the medically unable to perform route

Did this flirtation cause us problems with recruiting. A coach who seeks another job might be a turn-off for other recruits. I really thought he was solid with UT, but obviously not.

I’ve seen speculation it could be spun the other way, Barnes staying here at Tennessee over one of the most storied programs in CBB history could be a major selling point.

I’ve seen speculation it could be spun the other way, Barnes staying here at Tennessee over one of the most storied programs in CBB history could be a major selling point.
I made that point yesterday. It should be seen as a feather in UT’s cap that a HOF coach spurned a blue blood to stay here because he believes it’s a better job. Whether it’s true or not, all he has to do is sell recruits on the idea that he believes it is.

By the way things look, all that matters in recruiting the elite is how much you're willing to pay their AAU coaches/family. So I'm glad Barnes can win with 3 star guys. That's probably his #1 selling point right now.

VN Store

Back