Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apology accepted. Just came across as someone that was not a homer putting down the homers that did not agree with you. GBO!

I respect that, and thank you.

I'm a huge homer though! But Davis seems to be cut from the same cloth as Barnes as a coach and I respect him. Plus his 16 years at MTSU helps me pull for him when he's not facing the Orange. I'm hoping he upsets Kentucky on Saturday, so we can beat 'em on Sunday! GBO

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Just put one of these back into the cabinet and replaced it with a Bun. Took forever to brew. Not this particular one but the brand.
I've looked at the Bunn, not on your recommendation but another more reputable poster. I'm not sure Bunn makes a K-Cup brewer other than a commercial one that cost over $1000. I'll start drinking 88's diarrhea Dr. Pepper water before I pay a grand for a coffee maker.

Edit: Also, this brewer is suposed to brew a cup in 39 seconds. I timed my current one this morning and it took 4:30 to make a 14 OZ cup.

Last edited:
Reactions: tn4elvis
Having the most returning starters in the SEC, and showing no improvement is a sign of lack of development. Raw talent isnt close to the only thing that gets wins
We could get significantly better and only improve by 1 or 2 wins. We got blown out in half our games last year. Being competitive in every game would be a big step forward

Teams at Pro Day per Simonton...

Bills, Titans, Jets, Lions, Browns, Rams, Giants, Colts, Packers, Steelers, Chiefs, Pats, Eagles and Panthers all teams that have reps here.

Honestly, assuming our guys have good pro days I'd be really shocked if someone didn't fall in love with Tuttle, Kyle or Kongbo.

Anyone have the ability to feed us the stats for the Pro Day?

Honestly, assuming our guys have good pro days I'd be really shocked if someone didn't fall in love with Tuttle, Kyle or Kongbo.

Anyone have the ability to feed us the stats for the Pro Day?
Tuttle and Phillips should be mid round picks. Whether they will be is a different story

Anyone use K-cups for their coffee. We had a keurig machine until last fall when my wife brought this freaking piece of junk in by Hamilton beach. She said it is better because we can now brew a whole lot of coffee instead of just a single serve. I said well that is ok I guess. Until I realized it didn't store heated water like the keurig. You have to put water in it each time and it has to heat it up. I could go out side and rub two sticks together and build a fire and percolate a pot cowboy style by the time this piece of crap makes a cup. I'm for speed. I would rather not buy another keurig because of the proprietary nature of the their brewers. I'm looking at a cuisenart. Anyone got any personal experience that they can share?

Personally I brew and drink my coffee by the pot not the cup.

"I want to improve my vision, balance and speed," Chandler said. "I want to develop my body more. I want to go out there and take my game to the next level. Like I said, I want to get better every day when we go out there. I have other great competitors in the room who are all going to pick my brain and we are going to keep pushing each other to get better."

This gets me pumped. Ty is going to carve up the SEC this season running to the right behind Darnell. These boys are motivated..

On a side note look how huge Trey Smith is.
View attachment 197648
Easily a first round pick if it wasn't for his unfortunate situation.
Pushing 340. I wonder if he would be interested in the Arnold Strongman Classic. He has the size for it. He has still been able to lift also.

Clowney was 6'5.25" 266.5 and ran a 4.53 at his NFL combine.

DEs average 4.8
OLBs average 4.65

so if he's sub 4.8s with his size he may have interest. Especially if he reps 20+ on bench

Just got done talking with Kyle. Thought he had a great day. Says he believes he’s positioned himself to be drafted after East/West Shrine Game, Regional Combine and then today. Ran in “4.6s” today. Benched 225 17X. Has meeting set up with Titans, Chargers and Bills. Also spoke with Cardinals about a workout. He’s been training down in Boca, repped by Precision Sports.

Kyle is optimistic he’ll be drafted after getting snubbed by NFL Combine invite.

-Simonton

I think what should help Kyle is he remained healthy the last 2 seasons, playing in all but one game. Great size, good speed, and was able to transition from a 4-3 to a 3-4 system.

Kongbo just benched today. 20X. Said he just started running about 2 weeks ago. Expects to be full strength in a few more weeks.

Weighed in a 256. Is open to playing DE, DT or OLB. Has talked with several teams, including some in CFL.

Kongbo also gave a very ringing endorsement of Jeremy Pruitt, but especially Fitz and the nutrition staff.

“Pruitt is the man for this job.”

-Simonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back